Only 3 wins from 10 games under McDowall

Falkirk are six points behind us and we have two games in hand.

If we continue playing as we have under McDowall Falkirk will need to improve before catching us. So I now expect to make the playoffs.

There is also the possibility that we could get worse . . .

When they see how dire we're playing and that playoffs may be achievable, im sure they will try to up their game that little bit more. They havent lost since December, its not that much of a stretch to think we're in trouble even with games in hand when we are seeing the results arent going our way, today for example.

I don't exactly think that Dave King will be too distraught if we don't go up this season.

We are not ready for it in any way, shape or form.

He has already said that when we go up we don't want to be struggling to compete with the "Aberdeen's and the Dundee Utd's".

One more season in Championship and then come in HARD into the top flight.

Edited by MoodyBlue

I don't exactly think that Dave King will be too distraught if we don't go up this season.

He has already said that when we go up we don't want to be struggling to compete with the "Aberdeen's and the Dundee Utd's".

Fuck!, I hope Rangersrab doesn't read this post!.............

The spl is not something to fear. We need back there next season.

There is not guarantee that we wouldnt struggle against those teams going up 2016/17 season either, in fact id be surprised if we didnt. Alot of fans will be frustrated by it im sure, but next season the first fight if we are promoted is to avoid relegation.

There is not guarantee that we wouldnt struggle against those teams going up 2016/17 season either, in fact id be surprised if we didnt. Alot of fans will be frustrated by it im sure, but next season the first fight if we are promoted is to avoid relegation.

Which makes me think our board aren't wanting to take that risk bud

The spl is not something to fear. We need back there next season.

The standard in spl is shite, yes. BUT - it would take a complete overhaul and virtually a new team to be up as 2nd place to the tims, as King predicts in first year up. Will that happen enough in time for next year ?? I doubt it.

I feel it is irrelevant anyway as I can't see us going up this season at all.