Chris Graham Twitter problem

I didn't really think it was worth debating that specific point, Chris is obviously a fan but at times I think he's been caught up in his own ego and fame rather than the club's best interests, you'll probably believe that's harsh.

I don't especially believe any other director is inappropriate, not for the same kind of reasons anyway. I'd gladly express directly but politely to Paul Murray my doubts about his track record though.

Although I take the point you're making there Bluedell, it's because I care about the club that I'd express concerns, if it was simply personal vendetta I'd have been complaining to the RST about his role. If the world went mad one day and I got appointed to the Rangers PLC board are you seriously saying you'd find it completely acceptable and that I'd deserve a chance? Good intentions really shouldn't be enough, and my instincts were that Chris' history could only lead to problems, it's surely telling also that the club at no point have explicitly backed him.

This looks simply personal does it not?

Chris Graham is as much of a rat as the ones we just chased out

This looks simply personal does it not?

In reaction to him being appointed a director.

I've not denied there's a personal problem since he's berated me in the past and more recently gone after friends of mine, doesn't mean the whole reasoning is personal. And you know yourself I'm more than capable of getting on with people that I disagree with.

In reaction to him being appointed a director.

I've not denied there's a personal problem since he's berated me in the past and more recently gone after friends of mine, doesn't mean the whole reasoning is personal. And you know yourself I'm more than capable of getting on with people that I disagree with.

I think your hatred of Chris Graham is deeper rooted than you're willing to acknowledge and borders on the irrational.

You also play to a different audience where you posted that.

I think your hatred of Chris Graham is deeper rooted than you're willing to acknowledge and borders on the irrational.

You also play to a different audience where you posted that.

Not really about the audience, I wouldn't have posted that on here because it would break the rules, the rights and wrongs of rules of different sites is another debate.

Depends on your definition of deep rooted and irrational, I've not denied that there's a dislike but I believe it's with valid reason, as you should know I don't go about deciding to hate people just because I don't agree with them on everything.

Not really about the audience, I wouldn't have posted that on here because it would break the rules, the rights and wrongs of rules of different sites is another debate.

Definitely audience related, though I concede it would have in all probability would have fallen foul of this sites rules.

Depends on your definition of deep rooted and irrational, I've not denied that there's a dislike but I believe it's with valid reason, as you should know I don't go about deciding to hate people just because I don't agree with them on everything.

Generally I'd tend to agree with you on the above but not in regards to Chris Graham (and perhaps some others of a similar ilk).

Deleted. Tablet problems.

LOL....your post made perfect sense, it looks more like you read it back and realised just exactly what you wrote!