McCall will Make Changes Tomorrow

Today I was told that players had told Kenny the simply didn't care if we won and they didn't want to train.

Mccoll may have a very limited number of actually motivated players.

IF that's true, then McCall needs to find out exactly who those players are, get rid of them permanently right now and give their squad places to hungrier, younger and fitter lads who're desperate for a chance.

He has no option but to make changes - anyone who saw Faure when he went off will know he wouldn't make it. Which is a shame as he wasn't doing too badly when he had to go off. His right knee was very swollen when he went off and he was livid about it. The one thing with Faure that he displayed on Saturday was that he had a passion to be playing - his frustration at getting injured was palpable.

Today I was told that players had told Kenny the simply didn't care if we won and they didn't want to train.

Not sure why ANY of us would be surprised by that. You could see it on Saturday. The only players who looked interested were Robinson, McGregor, Faure, Walsh, Clark, Vuckic.

Hutton, Law, Wallace, Jig, Miller looked like they would rather be anywhere else.

Should also give consideration to bringing McKay back too (if possible). I would give McKay and Walsh a go on either side to give us more width - the problem with that is that they have NOTHING to aim towards. Daly or Boyd ?? Immobile. Miller ? Pretty much done. The central midfield pairing of Hutton and Law (or even Black) ? Nosebleed when they cross the halfway line.

Wingers are impotent if they have nothing to work with. Walsh looked more than decent again on Saturday other than a few errors of judgement - plenty of confidence and flicks and tricks to get the ball to Wallace (particularly 2nd half) - his final ball was lacking - but even if it wasn't he was aiming at nothing - nobody from midfield made the effort (other than Vuckic) to get into the box.

Pity then that Kenny didn't name them in the press and drop them. He was quick enough to bleat about having to play the Newcastle boys. Seems that was the least of his troubles. More I hear a bit km the more I despise his tenure at the club.