What did everyone expect

Given the shambolic nature our our once great and proud club , the off field antics ,the onerous contracts, the badly scouted players , the football management team that were more akin to running a social club than a football club and finally a group of players with no professional pride who were more than happy to turn up and pick up their wages and even in some cases win bonuses against part time players , how did anyone expect Stuart McCall , a manager who is only there because he was available and cheap , to turn this around in less than 2 weeks .

At some point we as a support need to accept the shambles this new board have taken on and give them time to sort it out , if it takes a year then it takes a year , but this blind panic running through us is truly pathetic , its like watching a kid in a seetie shop throwing a tanty fit because he cant get what he wants.

I had no expectations - other than to know that we would remain shite.

Shite players and quite frankly I have little faith in McCall - he's just more of the same.

We need to ditch the thought that we can only employ 'Rangers connected' managers. I pray McCall is only here for a few months.

We should be far further done the line by now. McCoist has set us back years.

I loved Ally the player, but detest him for his 'managerial' disasters.

Edited by MoodyBlue

There has been slight improvement which, to be honest, is all I expected in little under a week.

To increase this, McCall now has to drop other players. If he doesn't then I'll be surprised and disappointed.

A draw at least against the bottom team and then a victory against second bottom, in two home games. Not blaming McCall but it's the least I expected regardless of who took the reins.

Edited by Anchorman

Given the shambolic nature our our once great and proud club , the off field antics ,the onerous contracts, the badly scouted players , the football management team that were more akin to running a social club than a football club and finally a group of players with no professional pride who were more than happy to turn up and pick up their wages and even in some cases win bonuses against part time players , how did anyone expect Stuart McCall , a manager who is only there because he was available and cheap , to turn this around in less than 2 weeks .

At some point we as a support need to accept the shambles this new board have taken on and give them time to sort it out , if it takes a year then it takes a year , but this blind panic running through us is truly pathetic , its like watching a kid in a seetie shop throwing a tanty fit because he cant get what he wants.

Regardless of this, McCall isn't the man to take us forward, we need much better for next season. A guy who got sacked in the English 4th tier and took Motherwell to second bottom with 5 straight defeats is a universe away from being of the required standard.

Regardless of this, McCall isn't the man to take us forward, we need much better for next season. A guy who got sacked in the English 4th tier and took Motherwell to second bottom with 5 straight defeats is a universe away from being of the required standard.

Exactly the point I was making , on various forums there are the usual suspects moaning and bitching about , in no serious order , onerous contracts , the press , the football , the state of the stadium , the state of the boardroom , the nomad , the players out of contract in the summer , scouting , lack of scouting , this board has been in place less than 3 weeks yet they are meant to unravel the whole mess by now , I would almost guarantee you that no where in Kings plans was appointing a new short or long term manager .

And how anyone expected thius bunch of chancers to suddenly start playing open expansive football is beyond me , I said when Lewis Macleod was sold that he was the only reason I was going to watch the team , the fact that young Walsh is giving me optimism shows how bad McCoists marauders ,or should that be frauders, actually are .