Chairman's Statement

That's the thing that has driven me mad at times about all this. There was no need for it all to happen, even the tax case would have come and went without all the flannel . Club would be in a decent position. All down to Murray selling the club to a Walter Mitty.

That's the thing that has driven me mad at times about all this. There was no need for it all to happen, even the tax case would have come and went without all the flannel . Club would be in a decent position. All down to Murray selling the club to a Walter Mitty.

Or was he forced to sell?

Or was he forced to sell?

'Forced'' might be a bit strong but it's probably not too far away from the truth.

People believed that Murray could choose the right sort to sell Rangers to, but this was extraordinarily naive. He was under extreme pressure to get rid of the club and was probably quite relieved when it was eventually let go.

'Forced'' might be a bit strong but it's probably not too far away from the truth.

People believed that Murray could choose the right sort to sell Rangers to, but this was extraordinarily naive. He was under extreme pressure to get rid of the club and was probably quite relieved when it was eventually let go.

So why was he under pressure to sell Rangers?

AJ was reducing bankdebt year on year

No doubt he was under pressure due to all his financial difficulties. But doubt he argued very hard against the sale as he would have had a strong case to show why selling Rangers to craig whyte was a bad idea. I've always thought he must have known whyte was funded by ticketus. I mean how could you take out a loan against season tickets without the football clubs owner being told? I doubt Murray imagined how bad things would go but think King was right to laugh at the suggestion he was duped.

Good solid statement.....even though i had to catch my breath over the McCoist/Sports Direct comments....I suppose these things need to be said in a hard-nosed business world...

I would have preferred something along the lines of that 'we are hoping that Llambias faces criminal charges and urge all fans to boycott Sports Direct after we have shafted them in Court.'

Good solid statement.....even though i had to catch my breath over the McCoist/Sports Direct comments....I suppose these things need to be said in a hard-nosed business world...

I would have preferred something along the lines of that 'we are hoping that Llambias faces criminal charges and urge all fans to boycott Sports Direct after we have shafted them in Court.'

What crimes have been committed? Has there been arrests? Have I missed something?

Oh aye I forgot Llambias, Ashley etc were all acting in the best interests of the Company ....

Let us knight them eh ?

Rab doesn't want them knighted, all he ask was what crimes had they committed.

Tell us what court case you are referring to please?