BREAKING NEWS - The final round of Scottish Championship fixtures...

A few clubs making statements on this, plus Hearts making a complaint against Doncaster?

But where is our clubs statement, are we in fear of upsetting the system, or should i say upsetting the anti-Rangers system.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Here's an angle that hasn't been covered. They could ignore the embarassment of Doncaster's bumbling, but when it costs money?

I wonder if they would claim Rangers' playoff gates to pay for it !!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fixture-farce-fallout-motherwell-boss-5533993

Fixture farce fallout: Motherwell boss Ian Baraclough warns SPFL club will claim cash back if they have to splash out for temporary deals

So just about every club has had a say in this with one glaring omission. Is there anybody there to fight our fans corner or even add to our fellow clubs derision of officialdom, or are we all still stuck up to our knees in onerous contracts and fit and proper paperwork?

So just about every club has had a say in this with one glaring omission. Is there anybody there to fight our fans corner or even add to our fellow clubs derision of officialdom, or are we all still stuck up to our knees in onerous contracts and fit and proper paperwork?

Can I suggest we are lying low as far as the SFA are concerned right now?

Edited by BrahimHemdani

Our diplomatic silence, a major failing of the Murray era, looks to be rearing it's very ugly head again.

In fairness, it's a lot more befitting of our Club than having a bullshitting pillock like Charles Green shooting his mouth off to play to the gallery, but actually causing us nothing but trouble in the process while not actually living up to his bullshit about defending the Club. For just one example, see the SPL's EBT case where Green shouted his mouth off and then didn't even back it up with legal representation.

Spot on we are BH, and again I would say it will do us no good. Our diplomatic silence, a major failing of the Murray era, looks to be rearing it's very ugly head again.

I don't know about the dignified silence, Tbear. I feel like Zappa, that this board are not willing to fight our battles in the mhedia. Also, like BH, I feel we have to become stronger both economically and mentally to take the fight to the authorities.

I feel that King and Park have too much pride to allow this pillage of Rangers to continue for too much longer.

I think too, that the present leadership of Scottish football are apprehensive about what will happen when Rangers return to full health. They know it, they know we know it, but they also know they really need us back.

Intriquingly, it should be worth the wait.