Rangers manager Stuart McCall "sickened" by Lee McCulloch boos

Not exactly sure it was solely aimed at him, but also at the manager who puts him in this place week in and week out, despite his deficiencies. There is absolutely no doubt into McCulloch's workrate and attitude, but if you are no longer up to the task - and the signs have been there for months - then people need to act. And if the support sees no reaction whatsoever to the constant failures in defence, the time comes where they can take it no longer and emotions come to the fore.

I'll tell you what I'm sickened of Stuart - idiotic managers like you continuing to play this shite footballer week after week. That's what sickens me. The booing was inevitable and I back it 100%.

Now you and Lee can do one in the summer and never come back to our club !!!!

Super Ally got some real booing in his time and I don't mind admitting I was one of them, for those who were too young to remember Coisty's early days at the club he was RANK!! A terrible waste of a jersey!!! Hated the guy.

He was shite Ally who became Super Ally and it was really amazing in how he turned it all around.

McCulloch is well past his best and should hold his hands up and announce his retirement now.

It would then present McCall with some tough decisions to make as we move into the play-offs.

McCulloch RULES at Ibrox and maybe has too much influence for our own good.

Who knows maybe McCall will come to his senses & stop playing McCulloch at CB because he is hopeless there.

He might also stop playing Kenny Miller too, another who is well past his best and shouldn't be in the squad let alone the team.

One can only hope.....

didn't agree with the booing but also got to say I don't agree with this in it together nonsense from MCcall. How can we be in it together when most of the players have not tried a leg all season, some of them even refused to train? Only Miller and Mcgregor out of the senior out field players have consistently put in the kind of effort expected, unfortunately miller is just too old now. The rest of them seem more interested in when they get paid than in winning, they don't even seem embarrassed.

All the support in the world is not going to bring back the legs of miller and mcculloch.

I am quietly seething that Jig remains in the team, the heavy emphasis is on quietly. There is an added frustration in that Jig had been suspended, deservedly for two matches. An opportunity to quietly side line the club skipper for the remainder of the season; subsequently, a missed opportunity.

Older Bears will be aware of George McLean, Roger Hynd, Jim Denny, Ally Scott, ......... etc. I did NOT boo any of those guys and I will NOT start with Jig. However, I will continue to quietly seethe.

I am quietly seething that Jig remains in the team, the heavy emphasis is on quietly. There is an added frustration in that Jig had been suspended, deservedly for two matches. An opportunity to quietly side line the club skipper for the remainder of the season; subsequently, a missed opportunity.

Older Bears will be aware of George McLean, Roger Hynd, Jim Denny, Ally Scott, ......... etc. I did NOT boo any of those guys and I will NOT start with Jig. However, I will continue to quietly seethe.

None of those guys were picking up a wage of allegedly £18k p.w. though were they?

Nor was there a determination to have them in the team regardless of performance which seems to be the case with McCulloch.

McCall's team selection & tactics over these play-offs will be crucial if we're to get promoted. Both McCulloch & Miller should not be involved in any way if we're to have any chance whatsoever

I really can't understand why his alleged salary is brought into this. If the powers that be were stupid enough to pay him x amount them that is hardly his fault. He isn't making mistakes on purpose, if he was earning £50 per week it is still the same outcome. He just isn't good enough anymore.

I really can't understand why his alleged salary is brought into this. If the powers that be were stupid enough to pay him x amount them that is hardly his fault. He isn't making mistakes on purpose, if he was earning £50 per week it is still the same outcome. He just isn't good enough anymore.

Nobody is forcing him to stay.