Calm before the storm - focus on SFA

Very quiet across the online community at the moment.

Suspect that may change today with Guidetti charge due to be heard and KIng F&P stuff still to be decided.

What's the odds on not proven for Guidetti and an approval for King pretty much at the same time?

I don't see how they can produce a not proven on Guidetti as he did say what he said. In saying that I dont really know what the charge is. The fact is he was asked a question and gave an answer to that question. I doubt he will or we really want him to get sanctioned for that. The problem lies with the tim supporters singing the words in the first place. That is where the SFA should be throwing sanctions at.

Like I say, Celtic will argue the player didn't realise the offensive nature of the word so it will be difficult for the judicial panel to prove otherwise.

Although we both know proof wouldn't matter if a Rangers player was to use the F word.

Can you seriously imagine what life would be like as a Rangers Supporter living in an independent Scotland with this lot in charge ?????

We'd be second class citizens at best. Never understood how any Rangers supporter could vote SNP

Because who you support should be very little to do with who you believe is best equipped to run a nation. What an insulated way of looking at things.

Because who you support should be very little to do with who you believe is best equipped to run a nation. What an insulated way of looking at things.

I can't understand how any Rangers fan can vote for a cause that aligns themselves with extremist Irish republicanism, is heavily involved in anti-English racism and dismisses and excuses anti-Protestant sectarian abuse. Sorry for being insulated. :P

I can't understand how any Rangers fan can vote for a cause that aligns themselves with extremist Irish republicanism, is heavily involved in anti-English racism and dismisses and excuses anti-Protestant sectarian abuse. Sorry for being insulated. :P

Apology accepted :thup:

Has it really aligned itself with Irish republicanism or have there simply been a few instances of it (serious question as I don't follow politics to any great extent back home) ? Would this also mean rejecting Labour on the grounds that John Reid is as anti-Rangers, pro-Republicanism as is possible ? So the only options are the Tories (who seem to be showing anti-Scottish leanings by not following through on the promises of the referendum vote) or Lib Dems (would you trust them to run anything ?)

Is the SNP really anti-Protestant or are we being overly dramatic over a couple of isolated instances ?

Serious question, as I said, I don't follow thoroughly.

Edited by craig

examples please? I'll pass them on to my local SNP councillor.

Lovely lassie. From Derbyshire.

examples please? I'll pass them on to my local SNP councillor.

Lovely lassie. From Derbyshire.

Any time the English national football team, rugby team, cricket team etc are playing the petty little jacobites are out in their droves vocally supporting the opposition. All SNP'ers I'd bet.

And the total lack of respect for the UK national anthem at recent games at Hampden was another example of the hatred shown by these people

Any time the English national football team, rugby team, cricket team etc are playing the petty little jacobites are out in their droves vocally supporting the opposition. All SNP'ers I'd bet.

And the total lack of respect for the UK national anthem at recent games at Hampden was another example of the hatred shown by these people

That is down to the Tartan Army being full to the hilt of kilt-clad halfwit football fans posing as Scots though.