Official RFC Statement on play-off ticketing prices

I expect they've had a lawyer carefully check over the rule-book. Looks like we're trying to pretty much break even, while the rest of the league teams could potentially have a 300k windfall to share from the pockets of our fans.

we should have stood our ground on this

Oh, I think the club have made their point, and covered security costs.

If we get through QOS, then I think the SPFL could defuse the situation quite easily by stating a compromise whereby they agree to 50% of the gate but after all costs have been paid.

Oh, I think the club have made their point, and covered security costs.

If we get through QOS, then I think the SPFL could defuse the situation quite easily by stating a compromise whereby they agree to 50% of the gate but after all costs have been paid.

That seems sensible but probably needs a rule change.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

The match programs should be charged at a higher than normal price as well so as the club makes some money

They maybe wouldn't even need to put the price up mate. A lot of folk don't even buy a program, so the Club could just get more than usual printed and run a wee campaign next week encouraging fans to buy them. That would mean we avoid any accusations of bending the rules and would also mean there wouldn't be anyone next Sunday saying "£6 for a program? Fuck off!" :)

They maybe wouldn't even need to put the price up mate. A lot of folk don't even buy a program, so the Club could just get more than usual printed and run a wee campaign next week encouraging fans to buy them. That would mean we avoid any accusations of bending the rules and would also mean there wouldn't be anyone next Sunday saying "£6 for a program? Fuck off!" :)

Aye, a wee campaign would do the trick

Mind you for some of the football we have had to endure a fiver admission would be about right

Whilst evrybody would agree with that, it's not really the issue is it?