Thanks very much Bearman.

The day I start taking advice from you or Barca72 please wipe the drool from my chin and change my diaper.

Just have a little more respect for BH, in regards to your future care...Good Luck!

Calm doon mate :D BH has been there and done it, us 'plebs' have no right to condemn him.

You have no idea where anybody else on here has 'been' or what we have 'done'. I know what he has 'done' and believe me, I don't have him as one of my archetypal heroes. I prefer mine with more humility.

So if you feel you want to doff your cap to him then fine, but every else has the right to condemn if they see fit.

You really have to respect his word.

I have stated in my last post on the matter why I have no respect for his word.

Edited by Anchorman

It's less than 6 months since bh was telangiectasia me davenport king would never be anywhere near ibrox. Think he was our biggest shareholder about 6 weeks later.

Bit off-topic but I'm surprised he hasn't travelled back for the play-offs.

Are you seriously defending the ability of the SFA to 'think on their feet'?

It's those type of condescending comments that make me angry when I read your posts. You come across as such an officious, egotistical snob. It surprises me not a jot that your life has been spent on boards and committees. It still surprises me to this day that people who spend their life in that fashion still think they are the only ones who would know how decisions are really made, and that us 'plebs' are unable to work out the clandestine machinations that go on in decision making.

That was your point, and you know full well.

Post of the year.

Are you seriously defending the ability of the SFA to 'think on their feet'?

It's those type of condescending comments that make me angry when I read your posts. You come across as such an officious, egotistical snob. It surprises me not a jot that your life has been spent on boards and committees. It still surprises me to this day that people who spend their life in that fashion still think they are the only ones who would know how decisions are really made, and that us 'plebs' are unable to work out the clandestine machinations that go on in decision making.

That was your point, and you know full well.

Thanks for your kind remarks.

Nothing is forcing you to read or comment on anything I post on here.

The only way to influence such events is to be part of them; perhaps that's why so many on here rightly yearn for the day when Rangers directors once again take their part on the boards and committees of the football authorities.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

You have no idea where anybody else on here has 'been' or what we have 'done'. I know what he has 'done' and believe me, I don't have him as one of my archetypal heroes. I prefer mine with more humility.

So if you feel you want to doff your cap to him then fine, but every else has the right to condemn if they see fit.

I have stated in my last post on the matter why I have no respect for his word.

I respect your right to categorise my posts as "condescending" if that's how you feel but saying you have no respect for my word is just semantics for calling me a liar and I see nothing in your "last post" (#53) to justify that.

I respect your right to categorise my posts as "condescending" if that's how you feel but saying you have no respect for my word is just semantics for calling me a liar and I see nothing in your "last post" (#53) to justify that.

No respect for your word is calling you a liar? Really? Nice twist on that one. :sneaky:

I have no respect for your word in respect of its presentation. I do find your attitude condescending, pious, arrogant at times and laced with some kind of snobbery. To put it in more layman Glasgow terms, you are what I would always have known as as 'blow hard' who is so far 'up himself' that you are out of touch with the real world on the ground.

No respect for your word is calling you a liar? Really? Nice twist on that one. :sneaky:

I have no respect for your word in respect of its presentation. I do find your attitude condescending, pious, arrogant at times and laced with some kind of snobbery. To put it in more layman Glasgow terms, you are what I would always have known as as 'blow hard' who is so far 'up himself' that you are out of touch with the real world on the ground.

Thanks very much for clarifying and a good afternoon to you too.

I try very hard to deal in facts and justify my opinions (which has often been my undoing on here) but when I don't as is sometimes the case, there are plenty who pull me up and no doubt that will continue.

Edited by BrahimHemdani