Wouldn't look good on us

From who?,the cabal?,the sham?,the BHEASTS?.

I don't care what any Scottish club/fan/mHedia think. We are on our way back,we have Rangers men in charge who want the same as the fans do and whatever the outcome of this FAPP,no laughing at the back,is the stench fear from everyone is very apparent!,again I repeat it means nothing to us moving forward,in fact I would hazzard a guess it will "look bad" on Scottish football if he is declined.

Edited by ian1964

I have everyone on ignore. I don't listen to anyone. Why should you have it better than my wife.:)

Anyone on the internet with private issues should not be pressing an 'ignore' button...they guys should be locked up for life with 30 days each month in solitary with 1 day for access to the web only when the month has more than 30 days.

From who?,the cabal?,the sham?,the BHEASTS?.

I don't care what any Scottish club/fan/mHedia think. We are on our way back,we have Rangers men in charge who want the same as the fans do and whatever the outcome of this FAPP,no laughing at the back,is the stench fear from everyone is very apparent!,again I repeat it means nothing to us moving forward,in fact I would hazzard a guess it will "look bad" on Scottish football if he is declined.

Can you think of anything other than 'bad' for Scottish football other than the scum getting free run after free run at the League? Do you think for one minute they will give us what they have?

We are Rangers sure, and our power has been executed for 3 years and will continued to be executed in years to come, if you think just because of our name we will become champions again then you're up a gumtree.

If DK gets a NO in this shambolic vote then bad time will follow bad time.

Can you think of anything other than 'bad' for Scottish football other than the scum getting free run after free run at the League? Do you think for one minute they will give us what they have?

We are Rangers sure, and our power has been executed for 3 years and will continued to be executed in years to come, if you think just because of our name we will become champions again then you're up a gumtree.

If DK gets a NO in this shambolic vote then bad time will follow bad time.

Why?, it means feck all in the grand scheme of things!, DK has already said this,it won't affect us going forward,other than you saying "it will look bad".

Anyway,I'm off to bed.

Why would DK not consent to a FAPP test?

The game in Scotland today belongs to the cabal. That means that if we don't want to be handicapped in some way by the cabal we have to recognize and concede that it is their game and their rules.

I think that the bit of steel that the board exhibited in playing a blinder for a £5:00 ticket in the upcoming game against QOS shows us that they know how to play the game with the cabal in charge.

Why would DK give them a reason, down the road, to throw any obstacles in his way? Why would DK have requested a court's approval of his ability to be a director if it was not to outflank the cabal?

I don't think we have to worry about DK's ability to pass this FAPP test, the delay is probably because Pete-bhoy and the big fat pen-pusher want to know information about DK that he is not prepared to share with them - but that is just an opinion.

If you remember back to the interview DK did at the airport when he arrived for the EGM - and I can't find it on utube or google - he more or less said that this season was a goner whether we got promoted or not. Nothing would really happen until the season is over.

Funny how things are starting to come together as the season comes to an end. I think we will find out in one big rush just who our chairman and CEO will be, who will be in control of the playing side of things and just how much money is to be invested in the team.

I must say that it is refreshing that the board are doing their work in the boardroom and not in the media. I know, ST time is fast approaching but I think all will be revealed in good time for the upcoming season.

You can say all you want Rab, and you're perfectly entitled to your opinion, but for now this guy is all that we've got. If we don't support him where do we turn?

Ultimately DK did not have any option but to "submit" to the F&P test.

Clubs are obliged to submit an Annual Return naming all directors and others with a role in managing the Club and the SFA are entitled to decide at that point if any such person is fit and proper.

He knew this would arise so he pre-empted it by asking them to decide now.