Confirmed! Dave King passed as 'fit and proper' by SFA

Jim Spence and Tom English are absolutely livid! :D

English: "I want to see the evidence to satisfy myself that he's fit and proper!" :laugh:

I seem to remember McCoist was slaughtered by these arseholes for asking similar questions a while back

I know you did. That's what I said. Why did you agree?

I don't think that anyone who is a regular on here, least of all you, will be surprised to learn that I don't agree with the SFA decision.

I'll try to find time to elaborate tomorrow.

The fact that Spence and TE are so much against King assures me that he is just the chap for the job.

Aye, but their stance on hiding behind transparancy was not just pathetic but down right arrogant and bitter,these so called journalists are vermin and seem untouchable,which they are as they can say/report what they want without any sanctions.

I don't think that anyone who is a regular on here, least of all you, will be surprised to learn that I don't agree with the SFA decision.

I'll try to find time to elaborate tomorrow.

Whilst you are entitled to your opinion I don't think anyone on here would be too interested in your opinion on this!,just my opinion of course

Edited by ian1964