General Meeting Statement

I'm not defending the previous board. They had to go but I'm starting to ask questions of the new board.

FWIW I do believe there's a better chance of openness & transparency as a PLC regardless of the old board

It may have escaped your notice but we still are a PLC and as perverse as it may sound the Board could be more open and transparent if we were a private company as opposed to a PLC.

It may have escaped your notice but we still are a PLC and as perverse as it may sound the Board could be more open and transparent if we were a private company as opposed to a PLC.

They've not been open & transparent though have they?

Recall Llambias statement at the airport: 1) no NOMAD 2) No funds.

He's not got 1) wrong so far has he? as for 2) we've still to find out.

Not so. Having one lined up doesn't mean they are appointed. They said they had one lined up, which they may very well have done.

It was Cantor Fitzgerald according to Prior who said Paul Murray had told him that

They did have a nomad lined up as they detailed. The nomads was in place the second they took over to evaluate the financial position which they did. Exactly as king explained. They evaluated the financial position and what shape the income streams were in as unfavourable. King was not given access to the books beforehandso as explained neither he nor the nomad could promise what would happen once they had access

Really simple unless of course your aim is to twist.

Forced what issue ? De-listing ?

You're missing my point - They said they'd a NOMAD lined up. They clearly didn't

well they did.

the previous Nomad was one Paul Shackleton whose fly by night reputation made him impossible to retain. He took our account from one company to another ending up at WH Ireland. Did you not listen to any of Tom Wnnifirth's podcasts ?

Can I take it for granted that you do acknowledge that whatever the new board said and say and does will be in the best interest of Rangers FC?

He was in very good position to be right with #1 because there is absolutely no doubt that he was working in cahoots with the NOMAD at the time. The timing of the resignation was far too convenient for Shackleton to not be in Ashley's (and by extension Llambias's) back pocket.

No funds ? So what is the 1.5 million unsecured loan that King is providing as short term funding then ? Is that really no funds ? I don't think so.

He was in very good position to be right with #1 because there is absolutely no doubt that he was working in cahoots with the NOMAD at the time. The timing of the resignation was far too convenient for Shackleton to not be in Ashley's (and by extension Llambias's) back pocket.

No funds ? So what is the 1.5 million unsecured loan that King is providing as short term funding then ? Is that really no funds ? I don't think so.

King stated from the first minute that working with the Nomad would be only certain after due diligence was carried out by the Nomad. The result was that the Nomad had no problem working with the board but there were other (financial?) issues which could affect our aim position so they pulled out.

Good to see this nonsense put so comprehensively to bed. But just to be clear RANGERRAB it's absolutely fine to he sceptical and ask questions. I do wonder where you are getting these particular ones from though. Actually, are you aware of any wizard like online rangers forums for really loyal bears that only accept you as a fellow wizard of you like ninja movies and pay £10 subs?