Sun - Gers Target Scott Allan!

He was supposed to join us last summer, spent a lot of time at Murray Park too but then chose Hibs. We were a mess last summer and it might not all have been his fault, however he's not made the best career decisions so far.

He was supposed to join us last summer, spent a lot of time at Murray Park too but then chose Hibs. We were a mess last summer and it might not all have been his fault, however he's not made the best career decisions so far.

According to rumours he was willing to come but ...

a) McCoist was told from the high-ups back then that this wasn't to be and hence we tied up Hutton for another year

or

b) the agent of Allan tried to phone McCoist and the latter never called back.

Be that as it may, I'll get excited if some supposed transfer target has signed a contract with us. It would also be good if we could doing it the Rangers way again.

Edited by der Berliner

Said this weeks ago. His agent said if hibs don't go up he is coming to us. Didnt before because the agent and ally fell out.not sure if u can trust the word of an agent

Maybe he has a get out clause. Was dependant on hibs not progressing

Doesn't excite me even a little. Even Murdoch had him in his back pocket.

Hid agent was in 2 or 3 weeks ago makes me think mccall has always been staying

Edited by trublusince1982

With hindsight he has done his career a wonder of good by going to Hibs for a year then else McCoist would have just ruined him. Sometimes is pays to go and learn your trade elsewhere.

I cant see Celtic turning his head if he is a Gers fan....not getting promotion may be the only stumbling block.

But Ive seen him for 90 mins just the one time and you can clearly see the talent is there. Bringing him in and Macleod back would be a terrific start to the rebuilding job required.