Who do you want to win the effy cup?

Two clubs of braw pedigree though Villa have been well off the pace for decades now.

Arsenal for me, fellow aristocrats of British football.

Defo Arsenal from me. West Ham are my English team but have always had a soft spot for the Gooners and have enjoyed watching them since 1997.

Would also like to see them win for Southampton to get them into Europe.

A stronger Arsenal will be better for the English league next season also and another cup win will put them towards that.

Arsenal : the last of the Old School clubs. Villa are just a waste of space and time. A nothing club, from nowhere which never does anything.

Bit harsh on the Villa. They did manage a euro-cup win.

An interesting one is Aston Villa and Falkirk both last won the FA and SFA Cups in 1957 and both are in todays finals....if I could get a bet I would do a cup double on those two just for that.

An interesting one is Aston Villa and Falkirk both last won the FA and SFA Cups in 1957 and both are in todays finals....if I could get a bet I would do a cup double on those two just for that.

Falkirk's other victory in the Scottish Cup came in 1913...Villa also won the FA Cup that year too.

Falkirk have just equalised against 10 man ICT....if they get their name on the trophy again this year, I'm tipping Villa to beat The Gunners :)

Edit: ICT have just gone 2-1 up with 4 mins left....I'm tipping Arsenal now. :)

Edited by Bearman