Red army: Rangers reveal new away kit for next season’s fight for promotion

Red army: Rangers reveal new away kit for next season’s fight for promotion

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/red-army-rangers-reveal-new-5820150#rlabs=2%20sitewide

10:19, 4 June 2015

By Record Sport Online

THE Ibrox club launch new gear that could make Mike Ashley another fortune.

New away kit

RANGERS have today launched their new away kit for next season’s assault on the Championship title.

The red and black strip is a nod to the club being based in the Burgh of Govan.

Rangers have also released their new away goalkeeper’s jersey, which is mostly black but with two red bands across the top.

The merchandise deal is a source of ire among the board and fans, with some supporters refusing to buy retail.

It was revealed in December last year the contract with Mike Ashley means that for every £10 spent Rangers make just 75p.

Ibrox chiefs are examining a raft of contracts the old regime agreed with the English billionaire.

The kit launch follows yesterday’s news that the club has asked shareholders to boot out Ashley’s £5million demand at next Friday’s general meeting.

JS65256709.jpg

There won't be many sold if Ashely doesn't climb down, and I doubt if he will. I am afraid Rangers need him (or another)than he needs us

JS65256599.jpg

They should be announcing a new manager and maybe some players to put the new kit on.

We are being kept in the dark again (mushrooms).

I can't believe they are promoting this kit at the moment. Cmon Rangers I know it's not even a week since we were embarrassed but some info would be good.

They should be announcing a new manager and maybe some players to put the new kit on.

We are being kept in the dark again (mushrooms).

I can't believe they are promoting this kit at the moment. Cmon Rangers I know it's not even a week since we were embarrassed but some info would be good.

If we haven't picked one yet, what would you like them to say?

That design is terrible.

At least it is not green. I absolutely detest the shitty green strip that Bell was wearing towards the end of the season. No Rangers goalkeeper should ever be wearing a green strip, and it is no wonder his performances were abject while wearing it. White, Yellow, Blue, Red, Black have all been good colours for our goalie strips, no need to go for that minging bright green pish.