Mike Ashley tells Rangers FC 'we're not a bank' over loan deal

Kennedy wants security we cant give.

Dont agree the rest have the liquid assets to cover those amounts in a twelve month period as disposable cash which allows them to do so again and again for the next 3 years.

Kennedy wanted to secure Ibrox for the fans in return for a loan.

This is now different.

Kennedy Murray park Letham etc. King has named them. Others to I expect.

Why do people insist on being walked through what's already been said.

Paul Murray ? Don't think so.

Letham doubtful too. And Park is wealthy but certainly nowhere near billionaire class you mentioned

That comes across as cliche-ridden spin that Jack Irvine would be proud of. That's fine if you want to go down that road, but given your previous, it smacks of double standards.

I trust king I didn't trust green or Whyte. I feel my judgement is sound.

King will either live up to my trust or lose it.

Not you of course but I do enjoy watching those who worshiped greenco attack kingco and expect people to take them seriously.

You are of course right to question everything as you always have.

Paul Murray ? Don't think so.

Letham doubtful too. And Park is wealthy but certainly nowhere near billionaire class you mentioned

I was talking collectively as you would know if you read what I had to say.

Though given you left out Kennedy I think we can all see you knew that already.

This is fun.

That in no way was a statement that he DECIDED to run at a loss. It is a realization of what he inherited, two very different things. It would be difficult to NOT run at a loss with how poor the infrastructure is.

He shouldn't have been in any doubt as to how bad the infrastructure would be. Everyone else could see that there were numerous problems mounting up and that the ST boycott that he instigated was only going to exacerbate things. If he was caught by surprise after the years of planning that he had, he should be shot.

I was talking collectively as you would know if you read what I had to say.

Though given you left out Kennedy I think we can all see you knew that already.

This is fun.

I've not heard Kennedy's name mentioned recently that's why.

I genuinely do not believe the names you mentioned(including King) are as wealthy as you would like us to believe and Ashley is going all out to prove this with Rangers being the losers

I trust king I didn't trust green or Whyte. I feel my judgement is sound.

King will either live up to my trust or lose it.

Not you of course but I do enjoy watching those who worshiped greenco attack kingco and expect people to take them seriously.

You are of course right to question everything as you always have.

If we bring in Mccinnes and continue to shop in the bargain basement it will be taken as king and co lied by the vast majority of fans.

If as you say they have the cash and the will then why has their ambition fell so far short of their previous rhetoric?

As have said from the start I trust the board and so far they have done exactly as I expected. Taken blue room wishes and ignored the customer's. They will bring in an x player and spend just enough to beat the Tim's. No more than that. All the promises for transparency and doing what the fans want are pish.

Do you still honestly think they will break from the old boys club mentality.

That in no way was a statement that he DECIDED to run at a loss. It is a realization of what he inherited, two very different things. It would be difficult to NOT run at a loss with how poor the infrastructure is.

Disagree mate. He stated his plans before Ashley and co fucked us.

He always said running at a loss for 3 years was the only way we could retain our stature and challenge Celtic from the off.