Mike Ashley tells Rangers FC 'we're not a bank' over loan deal

I am sure they will at the share issue.

How exactly does that help in the first 6 - 9 months?

Also, see this share issue, how much will it bring in? There is currently £3m in loans that are apparently going to be converted into shares, but no detail on the price that they will get them at. What will be left after costs and the loans are cleared?

Do you think those ways will increase or decrease share price.
depends on the return.

If he wastes the money on the likes of Mccinnes and players like Scott Allen the knock on effect on custom will decrease the value as the shortfall steadily increases.

As fans see that promises are falling way short income will continue to drop.

How exactly does that help in the first 6 - 9 months?

Also, see this share issue, how much will it bring in? There is currently £3m in loans that are apparently going to be converted into shares, but no detail on the price that they will get them at. What will be left after costs and the loans are cleared?

I expect he will increase the costs and issue loans to cover it till the share issue. Rome wasn't built in a day. It's more important we get things right than do them quickly.

I do know John gillian is working the longest hrs he has ever done on getting the stadium sorted.

Green was ruining us for 3 years I don't think we can fix it quickly.

People may just have to be patient for a while.

Or not it's up to them.

depends on the return.

If he wastes the money on the likes of Mccinnes and players like Scott Allen the knock on effect on custom will decrease the value as the shortfall steadily increases.

As fans see that promises are falling way short income will continue to drop.

What if he sells both for millions.

How has he "decided" to run us at a loss ? He's just in the door and you are blaming him for the ridiculous selling of the crown jewels for pennies, the onerous contracts etc ? We may be running at a loss, but you can hardly legitimately suggest that King "decided" to do that.

What are the other ways to fix the short fall ?

He state as much less than 3 days ago.

We will run at a loss for the next 3 year's. With the investors covering the loss.

That is the business plan. It's also the reason king disagreed with the ashley lot from the start. Something I agreed with him on

He state as much less than 3 days ago.

We will run at a loss for the next 3 year's. With the investors covering the loss.

That is the business plan. It's also the reason king disagreed with the ashley lot from the start. Something I agreed with him on

That in no way was a statement that he DECIDED to run at a loss. It is a realization of what he inherited, two very different things. It would be difficult to NOT run at a loss with how poor the infrastructure is.

Kennedy Murray park Letham etc. King has named them. Others to I expect.

Why do people insist on being walked through what's already been said.

Kennedy wants security we cant give.

Dont agree the rest have the liquid assets to cover those amounts in a twelve month period as disposable cash which allows them to do so again and again for the next 3 years.

I expect he will increase the costs and issue loans to cover it till the share issue. Rome wasn't built in a day. It's more important we get things right than do them quickly.

I do know John gillian is working the longest hrs he has ever done on getting the stadium sorted.

Green was ruining us for 3 years I don't think we can fix it quickly.

People may just have to be patient for a while.

Or not it's up to them.

That comes across as cliche-ridden spin that Jack Irvine would be proud of. That's fine if you want to go down that road, but given your previous, it smacks of double standards.