Mike Ashley tells Rangers FC 'we're not a bank' over loan deal

By not repaying it he will argue they've not got the funds they're made out to have. Reluctantly I'd tend to agree as per the stuff about getting 45k ST holders for next season. No chance

That doesn't mean he will have proven they don't have the funds. It will merely prove they like the idea of a 5 million quid, interest free, in perpetuity loan.

I'm not even sure I believe they should. I think you've had your head up greens are so long you will find something to beat king up about no matter what because your own wounded pride is more important than rangers.

What I do know is beating him up about picking mcinnis as manager and signing Scott allan is a waste of energy at present and strictly for the spurned ex lovers of green.

I was one of the first to slate green online. When his words and actions so obviously never met. I took pelters for it. Same as I can see the same short comings in this boards promises and actions

Two very different beasts but ultimately I think neither will do as they promised.

I get the feeling you know whats coming aint going to cut it as well but have been convinced it's the best we can get.

Be sure to trawl through where I said we would be much better off with p Murray offer than Whyte.

As I say I judge individuals individually. I gave Whyte some time to prove himself. Green I knew was just Whyte in disguise so he got no time.

I will judge the difference between someone's words and their actions - along with the bullshit that is spouted during stage-managed interviews and press conferences.

I was one of the first to slate green online. When his words and actions so obviously never met. I took pelters for it. Same as I can see the same short comings in this boards promises and actions

Two very different beasts but ultimately I think neither will do as they promised.

I get the feeling you know whats coming aint going to cut it as well but have been convinced it's the best we can get.

You should try to differentiate between your hope king let's us down and the real world.

You say the majority of fans would whatever mcinnis when in reality the majority will see what he can do.

I expect the majority would like Scott allan but you hate him.

Certainly most will wait and see at least until we do or do not sign him.

Of course normal people won't attack king over a manager he hasn't appointed and a player he hasn't signed.

Edited by the gunslinger

Don't agree. Mccinnes will beset with groans of bewilderment

Heard all these arguments in favour of green and ashley. They were proven wrong and so will this boards calculation of the fans feelings.

Mccinnes we be met with sales of no more than 23000 st.

The days of the old boys network are gone those in charge need to get with the times.

We will stagnate at our current level which will exasperate the problems next year.

They do the same things over and over and expect different results.

Edited by trublusince1982

That's what they said when we got relegated!

Ambition and promise will drive sales up. I'd king and co had slapped down a few mil for signings and put a manager that promises a new approach we would push 30k

Edited by trublusince1982

Had? ............

Yes had . You know the typical approach were you ring French money already in the account before commencing the search. That way you can give managers budgets and assurances that financier actually exists and they have the autonomy to spend them the best way they see fit

Also had as in should have happened before st sales