Court action: Injunction granted and RFC to pay £20K costs

To me it seems we've scored an own goal here and wasted a wad of money when it could have been easily avoided. It was a slam dunk for Sports Direct in my opinion they were always in the right. You could argue about who signed the confidentiality agreement (I presume it was Llambias & Leach) but whoever did, they were acting on behalf of Rangers at that time. Were they acting in Rangers interests? Probably not but that's what should have been challenged not just saying we'll ignore what was agreed.

None of this is about the interests of Rangers and the financial damage from the legal fees today are nothing compared to the reputational damage and subsequent scaring off of investment that such a sorry show brings.

Ashley and King are swinging their cocks at each other while the two clubs that they control sit in the gutter.

To me it seems we've scored an own goal here and wasted a wad of money when it could have been easily avoided. It was a slam dunk for Sports Direct in my opinion they were always in the right. You could argue about who signed the confidentiality agreement (I presume it was Llambias & Leach) but whoever did, they were acting on behalf of Rangers at that time. Were they acting in Rangers interests? Probably not but that's what should have been challenged not just saying we'll ignore what was agreed.

It just seems to confirm our suspicions that the deal is bent. It's not like that, in the absence of evidence to the contrary, we'll all assume everything's fine and rush out to buy shirts. Quite the opposite: most of us will be buying bugger all until there's some proof that we're not being commercially spit-roasted.

The club pay for any unsold shirts. It's a fine gesture, but pretty futile at the end of the day.

We know they did this year but that was to do with predicted sales. King may be able to predict less than Ashley stooges.

Though who knows.

The club pay for any unsold shirts. It's a fine gesture, but pretty futile at the end of the day.

Then it is surely this the club has to challenge and not some disclosure dealings?

IMO,we should refuse to pay on the unsold shirts and take it from there,courts or whatever.

There is obviously more than this,but it would be a good starting point.

Then it is surely this the club has to challenge and not some disclosure dealings?

IMO,we should refuse to pay on the unsold shirts and take it from there,courts or whatever.

There is obviously more than this,but it would be a good starting point.

It was 'the club' which signed off on the deal. Unless they have proof of wrongdoing by SD, they wouldn't have anything to challenge them on.

It was 'the club' which signed off on the deal. Unless they have proof of wrongdoing by SD, they wouldn't have anything to challenge them on.

Refuse to pay for unsold shirts and we will have our day in court.The details of the deal will need to be revealed,win or lose.

This is not the first time he has caught our board of directors flat footed our boys will have to shape up or get some one with good business acumen because it makes them look like amateurs