Think Fergies plan is to have him back at ManU, cant remember who tipped him to become Englands no1 but not too far away at the moment. Some cracking saves at weekend

If there is 1 position where Sir Awex has buggered up at Man U its keepers. He has had a few donkeys in goal.

Who was the italian who let the ball through his legs against Southampton, begins with a T.

Then he signed Carroll.

Barthez was a bit crazy.

Did Bosnich play there??

Who did he hae before Van Der Saar?

But i like the look of Foster, he has impressed me this season

He got Schmichael bang on. He's probably the best keeper with the exception of Lehmann to play in the EPL.

The keeper who let the ball thbrough his legs was Taibi. He also signed Ven der Gouw who was a bit of a liability too.

Lehman????

You have got to be fuckin joking !!!!

Tom Lehman's a golfer, I'm talking about Jens Lehmann!

I'm not joking, Lehmann had an average 1st season but he's been Arsenals saviour more often than not. His attitude stinks a bit but he's a winner. Love the guy!

Gordon is one of the most over-rated players at Tynecastle, lots of Jambos regularly say he's the best keeper they've ever seen, but I'd say he's got a long way to go yet before he's at top Premiership standards. They're also convinced he's going to Arsenal, but I'm not sure one of the top clubs would take a risk on him and I could see him going to one of the mid-table clubs.

He's got a hell of a lot of potential but is way off being the finished article. Also, look at the amount of promising young keepers in England and also the standard of some of the other keepers, even at clubs in the bottom half of the league down there.

If he's really not happy, why don't we sound him out about a move? We need another keeper and maybe if he's that fed up, he'll come here as he's young enough that he could still make a move to the Premiership in 4/5 years time if that's what he really wants?

Agree about Lehmann - he isnt even in the top 5 keepers in the EPL at the moment. Cech, Van Dar Saar, Niemi, Given, Jaaskelinen are all out ahead of him.

Schmeichel made up for all Fergusons other signings as he was simly the best keeper Utd have ever had, but Seaman isnt far behind him for being the EPLs best.