Former Man City defender Wabara arrives at Murray Park hoping to sign

Let's be honest Zappa if he was tidy passer, strong, could tackle AND could cross a ball he probably wouldn't be coming to us in the Scottish first division. And crossing it easier to work on than tackling for example.

Full backs for me in this order:

Positional awareness

Tackle

Pass

Quick

And if he can cross the ball aswell then it's someone who won't be in Scotland for long :-)

I know what you're saying mate. I was just thinking that with Wallace not exactly being great at crossing the ball it would maybe be nice if our right back could put in good crosses.

I always think back to Stuart Munro , a player who was slaughtered weekly , until a certain Mr Souness got a hold of him and he became one of the first names on the team sheet , amazing what certain managers can get out of players , lets all wait and see eh !!!!

Munro had the easiest job in football, give the ball to that sublime technician Davie Cooper.

Munro had the easiest job in football, give the ball to that sublime technician Davie Cooper.

Munro was there for 3 seasons after the late great Davie Cooper left though

I would agree the lad's crossing needs to improve but was very impressed with other aspects of his game, admittedly a 10 minute video. I think with a bit of work he could be a good acquisition for us.

The main thing is that MW appears to be looking at players with potential. Ones that can hopefully be developed into decent, fully rounded players (potentially with a decent sell on value).

This is the way to do it compared to previous policies of buying "Testes" & "experienced" players who will develop very little.