Murdoch will be a shoe in.

No one should be guaranteed anything now.MW & SDoW will need to assess everyone they've inherited & decide who they want to keep & who to try and get rid off if they can. That includes all our super duper youngsters

Hoping for something like this and particularly hoping folk aren't played out of position

Bell/AN Other

Wabara | Kiernan | Wilson | Wallace

Eustace | Murdoch

AN Other | AN Other | Halliday

AN Other

Like Rousseau posted our whole forward line needs strengthening though I wouldn't mind Halliday on the left and Holt would be interesting in the central midfield role. However, that leaves us short of a right-sided player and a proper striker up front. I'm also not convinced that Murdoch will be a shoe-in either.

What kind of striker does Warburton favour? A target man of sorts (though mobile and able to link the play) or a forager like Clark/Miller?

I'm surprised you guys are omitting Walsh, yet including Murdoch.

I think Walsh has more potential than Murdoch - and could certainly fill either of the wide positions well enough.

No one should be guaranteed anything now.MW & SDoW will need to assess everyone they've inherited & decide who they want to keep & who to try and get rid off if they can. That includes all our super duper youngsters

And once they have assessed him he will be a shoe in.

And once they have assessed him he will be a shoe in.

I don't think he is as good as you think he is. The live games I have seen him in (Livvy and QotS at Ibrox) he was virtually anonymous. Indeed, in one of those games Walsh replaced him and showed far more than Murdoch.

Decent player who certainly could improve into a fine player - but nowhere near the level of past youngsters like Ness & McCabe.

Walsh is, IMHO, our best young talent.

Looked much better than Walsh to me. Different positions though. Locked easily a match for mccabe as well. Ness was absolutely superb. A whole other level shame he's made of chocolate.

We will see I think he will thrive this season. Really clever player great attitude and great range of passing. Never hides either really showed up his team mates very motherwell in that respect.