Looked much better than Walsh to me. Different positions though. Locked easily a match for mccabe as well. Ness was absolutely superb. A whole other level shame he's made of chocolate.

We will see I think he will thrive this season. Really clever player great attitude and great range of passing. Never hides either really showed up his team mates very motherwell in that respect.

We will agree to disagree then. McCabe ran the show against Premier league teams including Celtic. Murdoch hasn't ran the show against 2nd tier teams. McCabe was a much better player than Murdoch at the same stage. Doesn't mean Murdoch can't develop right enough.

Will also agree to disagree on Murdoch vs Walsh. I see more in Walsh than Murdoch. That said, both have the potential to be regular starters - would like to see them both start beside each other to develop their understanding.

Not hiding doesn't say a great deal when you get pumped 6-1 on aggregate.

Edited by craig

We will agree to disagree then. McCabe ran the show against Premier league teams including Celtic. Murdoch hasn't ran the show against 2nd tier teams. McCabe was a much better player than Murdoch at the same stage. Doesn't mean Murdoch can't develop right enough.

Will also agree to disagree on Murdoch vs Walsh. I see more in Walsh than Murdoch. That said, both have the potential to be regular starters - would like to see them both start beside each other to develop their understanding.

Not hiding doesn't say a great deal when you get pumped 6-1 on aggregate.

The hiding was a great part of the defeats

Wabara | Kiernan | Wilson | Wallace

Back four looks promising and with Weir working with them can only improve.

I'd like to see us sell Lee Wallace and replace him with better quality.

Edited by Zappa

I agree Wallace has been poor, and he isn't at the level we would want, but I think he deserves to stay, if just for his dedication and application. I think he's doing his coaching badges, or something suchlike, so I think he's got a good brain; perhaps W&W can get more out of him. To be fair, I'm thinking similarly with all of the players: poor last year, but I'm confident a better coach can get more out of them; they're surely better than they've shown?

I agree Wallace has been poor, and he isn't at the level we would want, but I think he deserves to stay, if just for his dedication and application. I think he's doing his coaching badges, or something suchlike, so I think he's got a good brain; perhaps W&W can get more out of him. To be fair, I'm thinking similarly with all of the players: poor last year, but I'm confident a better coach can get more out of them; they're surely better than they've shown?

Wallace has been extremely poor for years in lower division football earning a fortune. He doesn't deserve anything.

I agree Wallace has been poor, and he isn't at the level we would want, but I think he deserves to stay, if just for his dedication and application.

With 2 years to run on his contract I think we could still get something like £500k for him and personally I'd sell him at that price if we were offered it.