Rangers tell Graham Spiers & Chris McLaughlin they are "no longer welcome at Ibrox"

I do not agree with banning Journos, I believe in taking them on.

The initial emotion is legitimate, 'good and about time'. However, he will become a martyr and a cause celebre.

Infuriating too in a way. Spiers is reduced to a weekly column in the Herald and a half hour golf spot on BBC Radio Scotland. Suddenly, he is high profile again.

I hope the club spells on the reasoning for the ban, and I hope they have got their ducks in a row?

he's not banned,It's his press privileges that have been withdrawn.

He can buy a ticket for the game anytime he wishes.

Great news, get both these pieces of pond life removed from Ibrox press room, and ensure that we keep this up and ban the others who will come along and who are not fair or impartial. Get the message out that those days are over and we insist on impartial reporting of our club, or you dont get in to report at all.

I do not agree with banning Journos, I believe in taking them on.

The initial emotion is legitimate, 'good and about time'. However, he will become a martyr and a cause celebre.

I've always maintained similar views on this. Vanguard Bears organising protests at Pacific Quay never did any good and banning the BBC from Ibrox (or removing their press privileges) never did any good either. It's not just a waste of time, it's akin to shaking a wasp nest.

I've always maintained similar views on this. Vanguard Bears organising protests at Pacific Quay never did any good and banning the BBC from Ibrox (or removing their press privileges) never did any good either. It's not just a waste of time, it's akin to shaking a wasp nest.

So what do you do when these cretins continue to spout their anti-Rangers rhetoric time and time again ?

Just ignore it ? The dignified silence doesn't work. We have seen that it only encourages them to produce even more anti-Rangers lies & nonsense.And the guillible masses in this country will start to believe it.

If anything I'd have gone further and banned the organisations these cretins work for too but today is a start if nothing else.

Great news, get both these pieces of pond life removed from Ibrox press room, and ensure that we keep this up and ban the others who will come along and who are not fair or impartial. Get the message out that those days are over and we insist on impartial reporting of our club, or you dont get in to report at all.

Removing the arseholes from the press room isn't a magic wand though Tb. It's not going to magically create impartial reporting of Rangers in the Scottish press & media. That's not going to happen. We aren't dealing with kids where taking away their sweetie privileges might be a useful tactic when they misbehave.