Sportsound - Craig Houston

I heard he done very well and wiped the floor with English, but my self-imposed ban from listening to anything on that bigoted anti-Rangers station means I will not be clicking the link. If anyone on here listened to it and wants to give us a run down of the main points from their viewpoint that would be great.

It was a fairly interesting segment and I think Craig and Richard Wilson did make some very good points and Tom English struggled to defend them.

The RST's statement last night with respect to the SPFL match delegate and a BBC journalists allegedly colluding in their efforts to create negative headlines for Rangers is also an important aspect of this debate but wasn't released until after the programme.

Craig Houston pointed out the decision not to broadcast the game on Friday deprived licence paying St Mirren supporters of the opportunity to follow the progress of their team. The response was at best, unconvincing. Overall, I felt that Craig Houston did very well and enjoyed some support from Richard Wilson.

Craig Houston pointed out the decision not to broadcast the game on Friday deprived licence paying St Mirren supporters of the opportunity to follow the progress of their team. The response was at best, unconvincing. Overall, I felt that Craig Houston did very well and enjoyed some support from Richard Wilson.

Richard is the best journalist in Scottish football - bar none. I thought he approached the issue in a balanced, mature fashion and made points both sides should note.

I think Craig did a good job - English was on the defensive throughout.

Wilson spoke a lot of sense, can't see him being at the Beeb much longer given how much sense he spoke, he even questioned editorial decisions.

It was a small win, no doubt.