The Third Loan Signing

I posted this on the transfer rumour thread but might be better here.

Got the following from an astute Arsenal fan

Zelalem is 18. He was born in Germany of Ethiopian parents. He emigrated to the USA in 2006 when he was eight with his father who had entered the USA immigrant visa lottery after the death of his mother of a heart condition two years earlier.

He has elected to play for the USA having played for the German U15 and U17 sides. He has been capped six times by the USA U20 side. He made his first team debut for Arsenal in January 2014 as a substitute in the FA Cup at home against Coventry City. He's also appeared in the Champions League as a substitute in Istanbul against Galatasary, and started in a number of friendlies.

I saw him in the Coventry City game, on the box in Istanbul against Galatasary and in a friendly in Hanoi against the Vietnam national side. I've also seen him play for the Asenal U21 team. He's a decent, neat and hard worker who can pass the ball, tackle and reads the game well. He's not the quickest in the world, but isn't a slowcoach either. I like his attitude as a teamplayer. I'm not sure he'll make it at the very, very top level but he's certainly got the ability and attitude to be a really good pro.

Think law will go.

There are a number of players entering the final year of their contracts and I doubt any will get offered new ones during the course of this season.

Law is one of them and I wouldnt be surprised to see him go to the English Championship or League1 before the transfer window shuts at the end of this month