The Third Loan Signing

I'd like to see us move on a few if anything with possibly one or two more coming in.

Namely Zaliukas, Shiels, Clark, Templeton and Crawford.

I would keep Clark to be honest. I wasn't his biggest fan by any stretch, but in this new, fast-paced environment I can actually see him getting some form and banging in some goals this year. With pacy wingers prepared to go past a full back you will also want a pacy striker that can keep up with play - Clark is our best option in terms of keeping up with play as McKay or Oduwa tear past defenders.

Zaliukas I would dump. I don't care how many times BH says he is a "seasoned international" - he is still a bomb scare. Gary Holt played for Scotland 10 times and I wouldn't have had him near my team either :D

Shiels did OK last night but also got caught in possession a fair bit. We have better options now

Templeton - not sure what is going on there. Started the season OK but seems to have dropped out of favour (or is he injured ?).

Crawford - the lad never impressed me I have to say.

I would keep Clark to be honest. I wasn't his biggest fan by any stretch, but in this new, fast-paced environment I can actually see him getting some form and banging in some goals this year. With pacy wingers prepared to go past a full back you will also want a pacy striker that can keep up with play - Clark is our best option in terms of keeping up with play as McKay or Oduwa tear past defenders.

Zaliukas I would dump. I don't care how many times BH says he is a "seasoned international" - he is still a bomb scare. Gary Holt played for Scotland 10 times and I wouldn't have had him near my team either :D

Shiels did OK last night but also got caught in possession a fair bit. We have better options now

Templeton - not sure what is going on there. Started the season OK but seems to have dropped out of favour (or is he injured ?).

Crawford - the lad never impressed me I have to say.

I saw a rumour that Templeton was injured, unsure if that's true.

I would also keep Clark if we don't bring in another striker. But I'd like to see a poacher come in.

I saw a rumour that Templeton was injured, unsure if that's true.

I would also keep Clark if we don't bring in another striker. But I'd like to see a poacher come in.

Tom Miller of RTV said during the match commentary that Templeton was injured and would be out for at least a month. I can't remember what the injury was.

It's ligament damage , he got it against StMirren

That is a shame for him - he is similar to McKay in that this new attacking environment could very well have been the making of him. He may struggle to break back into the team being our for a month.

I'd like to see us move on a few if anything with possibly one or two more coming in.

Namely Zaliukas, Shiels, Clark, Templeton and Crawford.

Zaliukas, Templeton and Shiels in particular would be hard to shift. They clearly haven't been hankering after first team football as they're still here. Ideally we be punting anyone who's not going to feature now or in the future but easier said than done.

Tempelton's pish I'm sorry to say

we need a striker

there's holes in defence......Bolt's maybe the answer, but there's McGregor as well could be tried with Wilson

I'm happy with what I'm seeing but I fear a good SPL side could exploit our back line big time