King Meeting with SD This Week ?

You'd like to think the feel-good factor created in recent weeks/months could be used by King to secure some SD concessions so I'd be more surprised if there wasn't movement ahead.

If you're SD and see the stadium packed out every week with 45,000 bears smiling as if they're on some sort of new valium recipe, surely you would want a piece of the pie?

On a semi-related matter ... was it the case before that any sort of sweating by the players become next to immediately visible on the shirts they wear? I'm not exactly a fan of these close-fitting shirts anyway, but I noted the above during the last few games ...

Just rumours at the moment.

@alanles007: @VidmarFF @exposingphil @NewcoTed meeting this week should hopefully bring some good news for the club.

@VidmarFF: @alanles007 @exposingphil @NewcoTed Are you hearing murmurs re Sports Direct? Because I am.

@alanles007: @VidmarFF @exposingphil @NewcoTed king on route to meeting with Ashley.

@exposingphil: @VidmarFF @alanles007 @NewcoTed With charges last week balance of power in negotiations definitely shifted.

@VidmarFF: @exposingphil @alanles007 @NewcoTed Indeed. I'm hearing they are keen to reach agreement.

I hope there is some renegotiation on the Merchandise deal soon, i'm down to my last pair of puma 6 pack white socks, I'll be bare foot before that miser get another penny from me though.

Other sock manufacturers are available...

True, but i live in the sticks with only one Sports shop guess who it is? But when next in the big city i shall purchase from another sports shop and ask for a discount.

:tu::

You got the Internet out in the sticks?