Today's training pictures...

I can remember thinking he was no a bad player,quite pacy,but then he was just left out of the frame, so again i think players like him should be given a second chance,no doubt PLG knows him well...!!!!!

Must admit Ian, I don't think Fanfan was that pacy either...

However, one thing is for sure, he didn't get a proper crack of the whip under Eck and by being shunted out to right back where his lack of real pace was exposed it made him look distinctly average.

Perhaps he deserves a chance under PLG at centre half to show what he's really capable of. One thing going in his favour is that he played in front on Letizi at PSG for a while. One thing going against him is his £18K p/week wage packet.

I'd imagine if we can get rid of him, he'll go. If not, it might be better paying him off so we can get in someone like Givet and/or Tafforeau to play at the back.

:)

I've watched the odd 20 minutes here and there of the Young Guns on Rangers TV and every time I see Fan-fan, he looks a bit dodgy. If he can't impress in the reserves it's no wonder Eck didn't give him a first team chance.

I thought PLG had told him to find another club as he doesn't rate him either. Not surprising if he's been watching video's of the reserves.

BTW They seem to play Boab a lot in central defence and he looks pretty dodgy there too. He's definitely a midfielder to me.

The players that always seem to impress me are Ashikodi, Carcary and N'Guessan.

So is Boumsong!!... not a very comforting thought on this guy. :( lol.

So is Henry Chris.... I guess he wouldn't be comforting either ? ;) My point really being that you can't label one person's qualities with someone else's just because they are both in the same WC squad...

So is Henry Chris.... I guess he wouldn't be comforting either ? ;) My point really being that you can't label one person's qualities with someone else's just because they are both in the same WC squad...

But Henry is shit hot at club level, Boumsong aint. :D

By the way i dont think its the French teams fault that they're under performing, although you cant take all the blame from them, but i think the manager is screwing up his tactics, especially in their first game.