Bell & Templeton

At least with Templeton we were moving the ball quicker and winning with big scores. Oduwa slows the game down and curtails Wallace,s game. To be honest we were playing better with Templeton in the team than with Oduwa.

Bell has to be one of the if not the worst Rangers keeper I've seen, allied to the fact that he seems to be made of glass the sooner he departs the better.

Five months after the event I still haven't worked out just exactly what the f*&k he was trying to do when helping the ball into his own net.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s7634

Bell has to be one of the if not the worst Rangers keeper I've seen, allied to the fact that he seems to be made of glass the sooner he departs the better. Five months after the event I still haven't worked out just exactly what the f*&k he was trying to do when helping the ball into his own net. "

I was on holiday and ended up getting thrown out of a Spanish pub while watching that shambles on tv.

Edited by boabie

Every player has howlers and if goalkeepers make them, it is even worse. But some lay too much emphasis on that when it comes to Bell, IMHO. And this goal up there is far from being a horrific howler - as bad as it was on the day for us. As for worse keepers, sorry, but we had worse. One left the club not too long ago.

http://rangers.co.uk/news/match-report/2013-14/rangers-1-3-dundee-united/

Edited by der Berliner

We should try to come to an agreement with him to terminate his contract.

Because some people don't rate him? Honestly, if it is a career-threatening thing, one might think about the above. Otherwise, it does not befit any club to send a "crocked player" away, and I for one hope that Rangers never even contemplate doing somesuch.

We should try to come to an agreement with him to terminate his contract.

To be fair it's only a couple of months but I can't see us keeping him beyond next summer anyway.

Edited by Frankie