Guest brother426

Where I live there's about 12 Pakistani corner shops, Chinese restaurants and takeaways and Indian restaurants and not one has any racist remarks spray-painted on their walls.

Then you are lucky, every shop in my area has racist comments sprayed on them - as have most in towns around me.

The English are just as bad at being anti-Scottish.

So that makes anti-English racism, including the death of two teenagers, betean to death in Scotland, due to their nationality alright then :sigh:

Cammy F

So that makes anti-English racism, including the death of two teenagers, betean to death in Scotland, due to their nationality alright then :sigh:

Did I say that? You're twisting my words now Cammy. :admin:

I'm just making the point that the English aren't any better then us when it comes to being racist. You batter Scotland and all things Scottish all the time yet seem to ignore the fact that there's others out there doing the same to us as we do to them.

Unfortunately Cammy there's racism whichever country you may visit.

I'm just making the point that the English aren't any better then us when it comes to being racist. You batter Scotland and all things Scottish all the time yet seem to ignore the fact that there's others out there doing the same to us as we do to them.

Unfortunately Cammy there's racism whichever country you may visit.

I batter Scotland as it is currently a shity place to live. It is grinding to its knees due to drink and drug abuse, poverty, homelessness, racism, gang-culture, knife culture and gun culture. And it is run by a morally corupt Labour Party

As for encoutering racism 'everywhere', I really don't care, I don't live in England, or Wales, or America, or Canada, or Australia - I live in Scotland. Maybe if we sort out or own problems, we can then turn to other coutries.

Cammy F

As for encoutering racism 'everywhere', I really don't care, I don't live in England, or Wales, or America, or Canada, or Australia - I live in Scotland. Maybe if we sort out or own problems, we can then turn to other coutries.

There's nothing you can do about it other than not vote Labour. :thup:

I batter Scotland as it is currently a shity place to live. It is grinding to its knees due to drink and drug abuse, poverty, homelessness, racism, gang-culture, knife culture and gun culture. And it is run by a morally corupt Labour Party

Sadly the vast majority of countries suffer the same problems.

Cammy F

If only every individual would feel the same way about cleaning up their own territory the world would be a much better place.

Gazza's right about the amount of abuse that the Scots receive from our union partners down south ....... two wrongs of course don't make a right, but i would say that the English fire more abuse our way than what we do in return, and is one of the reasons why i consider myself a nationalist ... nothing to do with being small minded or the like, i just want the best for Scotland and it isn't working within the current disaster that is the UK!

.... but enough about politics!! :D

Gazza's right about the amount of abuse that the Scots receive from our union partners down south ....... two wrongs of course don't make a right, but i would say that the English fire more abuse our way than what we do in return, and is one of the reasons why i consider myself a nationalist ... nothing to do with being small minded or the like, i just want the best for Scotland and it isn't working within the current disaster that is the UK!

.... but enough about politics!! :D

There is also though nothing to suggest that Scotland could make a success of things if they go it alone..... of course it is hard to see how they could screw things up any worse than Tony's "New Labour".

I am just glad it doesn't really affect me being so far away.