Ashley wants DK jailed!!

... while you seem to enjoy the Freedom of Gersnet with personal attacks.

I've explained my reasoning at the time and ever since. I do assume that you are well able to understand it, but were/are unwilling to change your angle, if only for the sake of debate. Which makes any further debate on this topic increasingly pointless.

Please grow up dB. FS is hardly guilty of personal attacks. Either that or you possess a very thin skin. Saying that your opinion changes depending on the day of the week is hardly a personal attack - if it is then admin will be spending an awful lot of time dealing with "personal attacks" such as this.

This is a forum of grown people who should know how to handle some criticism, instead of reverting to suggesting they are being victimized.

I don't think there is any doubt that you have, on multiple occasions, supported people who have been bad for the Club yet you continue to attempt to cover your tracks by suggesting otherwise.

It's ok to admit being wrong you know - heck, I spent a while thinking Chuck Green was good for the Club - I got that one spectacularly wrong. I spent time supporting McCoist (willing him success more than believing it in fairness) and that was spectacularly wrong too.

None of us are right 100% of the time - and there is nothing wrong with admitting your mistakes. And therein lies YOUR problem.... instead of admitting where you have been mistaken you instead choose the path of denial, denial which is difficult to convince anyone of, especially as they have witnessed your previous posts on such topics and people.

Now, instead of playing the victim can we get back to debating the topics at hand ?

Its time for dave king to take the bull by the horns and publish these contracts that the previous scoundrels signed with the fat mans company , cant see any judge putting him down for doing whats right after all it will all come out in the forthcoming criminal trial .

Its time for dave king to take the bull by the horns and publish these contracts that the previous scoundrels signed with the fat mans company , cant see any judge putting him down for doing whats right after all it will all come out in the forthcoming criminal trial .

He cant do that whilst there is a gagging order still in play. Otherwise he actually MIGHT end up in the nick.

We have had all these gagging orders now for a number of years sports stars , politicians all out to hide something I cant see any judge putting anyone in the nick for breaking it

Yes, they would.

He cant do that whilst there is a gagging order still in play. Otherwise he actually MIGHT end up in the nick.

We have had all these gagging orders now for a number of years sports stars , politicians all out to hide something I cant see any judge putting anyone in the nick for breaking it

no they wont the jails are full to the brim and they would be presented as fools

one thing they will jail you for is contempt of court

I'm with compo here...the contract is not in line with the benefit of fairness for the customer. Customers are boycotting what their kids want for xmas because of it , can you imagine a contract so dodgy being set up with The FA for example?

People risk jail time for a cause, if I was King I'd break the gagging order and bring Ashley down. He would have plenty backing from all over.

I'm with compo here...the contract is not in line with the benefit of fairness for the customer. Customers are boycotting what their kids want for xmas because of it , can you imagine a contract so dodgy being set up with The FA for example?

People risk jail time for a cause, if I was King I'd break the gagging order and bring Ashley down. He would have plenty backing from all over.

He may have plenty backing from all over.... But not where it counts, the courtroom.

Benefit of fairness has no impact on this, neither does people boycotting. The only thing the courts will care about is that King would be breaking a gagging order. It may be for a just cause but that would have little effect on the courts declaring him in contempt and possibly flinging him in the clink