Ashley wants DK jailed!!

So only £4m a year? We've had turnover of £12m a year in the past (excluding the years when we made our own strips) so the boycott is definitely having an impact.

Yeah, we used to make about 5m *profit* for the club, never mind the other business partners.

You would have to think that if they are found guilty and convicted then all contracts would be null & void?,I'm only guessing!.

The directors that are being taken to court were not the ones who agreed the current retail deal, so I doubt it will have any immediate effect. :(

The directors that are being taken to court were not the ones who agreed the current retail deal, so I doubt it will have any immediate effect. :(

Perhaps no immediate impact but if Green & Co are convicted couldn't that open a whole can of worms regards contracts that they negotiated ?

So only £4m a year? We've had turnover of £12m a year in the past (excluding the years when we made our own strips) so the boycott is definitely having an impact.

Not really, SD did not have the contract before. Ashley will see this as £4M he did not have previously. Why the fans groups have not organised a demo at the club superstore I cannot fathom.

Who still supports Ashley on here forlan?

No-one really supported him (nor does now), but some saw reason why it was, at the time, good to have his "backing". For if anything he would protect his investment (not Rangers) and would most likely have prevented us from nearly going bust. Which looked rather likely at the start of last season. Ashley obviously turned out to be the capitalist hardliner that he is and sure did not take well that his cabal was ousted. I wouldn't be surprised if he rolls any rock that is available to him in our way from now on.

BTW, a repayment of the 5m to SD would return quite a bit of marketing rights etc. to the club. King is playing that card hard, so these two are at a stand-off now. As long as King knows what he is doing and it won't come back to haunt us, fair enough. We ... have little insight in this though, hence you will get some wary glances and comments.

Edited by der Berliner

Not really, SD did not have the contract before. Ashley will see this as £4M he did not have previously.

What I meant was that it was having an impact on sales. I wasn't trying to imply that it would get Ashley round the table.