Thursday - We Have OUR Part To Play

On Thursday, we have as an important part to play in proceedings as any of the players lukily enough to be representing Rangers in this crucial match.

Lets make sure that we are on our European best on Thursday and get behind the players from the first minute to the last.

LETS GET IBROX BOUNCIN'

Cammy F

Guest MichaelMols

Really looking forward to the game and have Thursday off so may head in to Glasgow earlyish and make a day of it!

I'm certainly up for it and most other bears I speak to are as well.

I'm sure it will be a pretty good atmosphere. As someone else stated the flag display will help a bit as well I think.

It think Ibrox will be good on thursday because of the scoreline. If we had taken a lead into this game it wouldnt be as good, but the fans know we need to turn it round in 90 mins so they will be up for it.

On another point, I listen to Jim Traynor some Sunday mornings via the internet while im having my breakfast just to catch up on some goss and hear the dumplings that phone in that program. 2 weeks ago Traynor said the atmosphere at Celtic outclasses the atmosphere at Ibrox on Euro nights.

That is utter bias shite. Ok parkhead may be good aswell but to say he couldnt compare the 2 is utter garbage. Ive been to many a euro night when Ibrox has been at its best and it doesnt get any better. Bayern in 2000 and Porto in 2005 were unbelievable, just to mention those 2.

Parma, Bayern Munich, kaiserslautern etc etc to name but a few. one of the Argentinians who played for parma at the time said Ibrox was the best ever atmosphere he had experienced. jim nobrainer is an asshole, of that i am sure.

Under DA when we were beating the likes of Parma, PSV, Leverkusen and coming within seconds of beating Bayern the atmosphere was electric. When the teams come out on the park and the CL anthem starts you can't hear it for the noise. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up!