Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

And the rest of us remember his howler against Motherwell :P

Well, I only saw it once in a a clip - as I was working on the day - but it was sure not the horror-miss that sent us out of the POs - which is the impression you get here. IMHO it was not dissimilar to e.g. the Belgian goalie's mistake against us in 92/93 with Nisbet's deflected cross. The POs were a combined "failed team" effort, IRC our captain was at fault for two of the goals they scored at Ibrox.

Horror ... well, Simonsen against Dundee United was "horror", and essentially killed any hopes we had in that game.

Edited by der Berliner

Well, I only saw it once in a a clip - as I was working on the day - but it was sure not the horror-miss that sent us out of the POs - which is the impression you get here. IMHO it was not dissimilar to e.g. the Belgian goalie's mistake against us in 92/93 with Nisbet's deflected cross. The POs were a combined "failed team" effort, IRC our captain was at fault for two of the goals they scored at Ibrox.

Horror ... well, Simonsen against Dundee United was "horror", and essentially killed any hopes we had in that game.

Bells "moment"didnt cost us the po.It was utterly horrific though,calling it anything else----well,you must be the "Bells" from Germany.Cousin perhaps?

Your all forgetting cammy bells performance when we beat killie 5-1 to win the league...Oh wait..

What a belter of a post. I take it the Brazilian goalie who was blitzed 7-1 by the Germans at the last World Cup is also not up for consideration? popcorn.gif

As for limeburner's comment, we apparently have a different opinion about "horrific" then.

Edited by der Berliner

What a belter of a post. I take it the Brazilian goalie who was blitzed 7-1 by the Germans at the last World Cup is also not up for consideration? popcorn.gif

As for limeburner's comment, we apparently have a different opinion about "horrific" then.

Horrific is being kind,wee lassies in Kindergarten throw better punches than that everyday.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s7634

Edited by forlanssister

You know, the more I see it, the less I understand the crucification brigade on here. A deflected looping effort that caught him out. He was back-peddling and didn't get a good connection. Happens all the time, even though it looks unfortunate.

Shall we let Tav go because of his sclaffed clearance on Saturday?

Edited by der Berliner