Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

Whether Bell is underachieving with us or not he is a line keeper and won't fit into Warburton's strategy. Playing for Rangers does bring added pressures. I think it is pretty certain he will be leaving.

I watched the highlights of Aberdeen v Hearts on Sunday and Neil Alexander was absolutely brilliant. I guess he just earned too much with us he was certainly better than Bell..

Alexander was a good keeper for us but had to go because of wages and we got Bell a man of many talents (a)A double for Dracula---he hates crosses. (b) on stanby for electricity firms as a line-man.© Going for Guiness Book Of Records to see how many players he can take out of a game by kicking ball over heads.

Alexander was a good keeper for us but had to go because of wages and we got Bell a man of many talents (a)A double for Dracula---he hates crosses. (b) on stanby for electricity firms as a line-man.© Going for Guiness Book Of Records to see how many players he can take out of a game by kicking ball over heads.

I thought Alexander wanted a longer contract. He would have earned more at Rangers than he's getting at Hearts

Alexander was no better than Bell.

Bell isn't that bad and he'd probably enjoy the way we play the game from the back but it seems his Rangers career is all but done. A pity the lasting memory will be that error at Fir Park as before that he was satisfactory enough without ever being a stand out.

Don't get the antipathy on here to Cammy Bell. I remember him being absolutely brilliant against Keltic in the League Cup final which Killie won not long ago.

And the rest of us remember his howler against Motherwell :P