Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

we need to sign 5 players in august to bring us up to a 24/25 man squad including 4 of the younger players.

I'm just hoping those 5 players are going to be starting 11 players.

Windass is a decent replacement for shiel's but not for Law or Zalelem. Crooks is a good replacement for ball.

O'halleron for me can replace templeton but i wouldn't have expected templeton to be in the starting 11 next season either.

If they are not starting 11 players I fear the worst. Clinging to the hope Warburton can attract a higher calibre player when we are up a division.

I'm just not convinced bringing in players from the fourth tier of English football is going to have us challenging the yahos next season because that is what our support will expect

Edited by RANGERRAB

Tom Thorogood ‏@TomThorogood17 5m5 minutes ago

Rangers' Nicky Law has expressed his desire to remain at Ibrox beyond the expiration of his contract this summer #rangersfc #gers

And:

Tom Thorogood ‏@TomThorogood17 10 mins10 minutes ago

Deals for Brentford midfielder Toumani Diagouraga and St. Johnstone forward Michael O'Halloran are imminent #rangersfc #gers #brentfordfc

https://twitter.com/TomThorogood17

Edited by SteveC

Thanks Steve no doubt he is a nice person and have nothing against as such but do not think he was good enough for our plans wish him all the best for his future.Have been a critic of Zelalem and still are after yesterday's cameo.