Transfer Deadline Day: Michael O'Halloran signs until 2020

As an aside, I thought Miller looked sharp when he came on the other night.

I'd also mention that in a MW team it is very much the total goals scored that is more important than returns of individuals.

44 goals in 15 league games is the important goals stat.

I think our fans seem to forget Timeforchange, is that kenny isnt the goalscorer he used to be, he's more a team player now, the magic hat has him all over the park now if he's not on the right or the left he's helping in midfield, it beats me how fans don't see the work rate Miller puts in...

Miller is a model professional right now at Rangers, I can't say for sure but the squad of player we have look up to him, he sets an example to everyone at the club, most likely the reason for his 1 year extension.

Your daily condemnation of him is becoming tedious, it's unfair especially when you bracket him with Nicky Clark.

A model professional he may be, but a terrible football player he is also. His passing, movement, reading of the game, and of course most importantly finishing, are all of a standard that falls far far short of what I want at our club. Jig was also a model professional, as was Neil Alexander and a whole host of others. It doesnt mean we should have them in the team. His place/wages should be better utilised.

A model professional he may be, but a terrible football player he is also. His passing, movement, reading of the game, and of course most importantly finishing, are all of a standard that falls far far short of what I want at our club. Jig was also a model professional, as was Neil Alexander and a whole host of others. It doesnt mean we should have them in the team. His place/wages should be better utilised.

Tannoch I know it's just your opinion but are you calling out the magic hat in playing a "terrible football player " ? your words...

I think our fans seem to forget Timeforchange, is that kenny isnt the goalscorer he used to be, he's more a team player now, the magic hat has him all over the park now if he's not on the right or the left he's helping in midfield, it beats me how fans don't see the work rate Miller puts in...

I'm not particularly excited or a fan of giving KM another year as a player tbh but I'll go with what MW&Co decide.

Latvia under 21 forward Vladislavs Gutkovskis trained with the club today.

Not sure if his contract status with Skonto Riga.

According to these stats he has 39 league goals in 63 starts,.... is excellent for a 20 year old (2 years older than Ryan Hardie).

http://uk.soccerway.com/players/vladislavs-gutkovskis/196260/

If he still has a contract with Skonta, those numbers mean they'll be wanting a fair sized fee although the fact he's at training with us suggests it's not the case/a problem.

Edited by buster.

Enjoy the music...

This guy was top scorer in the Latvian league last year at a then 19 year old.

This year only one other player at Skonto has played as many games as he did.

On the negative regards level, Gary Kenneth appears to be on their books although not a regular starter.