Was the fuckin commentry that got me. Fucking ridiculous!!!

indeed, for the whole first half it was about how mcgeady was going to be the main man for them tonight, barely touched the ball, and when he did in the second half he bottled it.

old archie and andy walker are a feckin nightmare:admin:

Thought it was a pish poor game, Milan controlled the match without nailing them,Celtic played for a draw IMO and are happy with that,if Milan had someone to stick the ball away it would have been a hammering....................somebody like Boyd.................only joking Cammy

I only saw the last 20 minutes, but it was amazing to see how accurate, fast and controlled the Milan passing was, even just when they were playing it across their back 4. Didn't really seem to be breaking sweat, but I'm not sure how the rest of the game went.

Coverage was awful with McPherson and Walker providing pretty dire commentary over loads and loads of shots of the crowd for some reason.

Gym was half empty. What was the score. :D

Haha bud I like it!!!

Kaka is awesome. Control, touch, movement, passing and whatever else there is was just first class. Lennon didn't have a clue what to do with him.

How bad was Milans shooting tonight? Arse banjo cow?!?!?!?!?!

The Milan striker done the dive of the century. Tripped over the defenders legs, ran on for about 5 yards and when he realised he wasn't getting the ball he flung himself spreadeagled to the ground. Then he had the cheek to turn round and claim a penalty.:D The most yellow card dive i have ever seen, he deserved it.