Thought he actually came across quite well in the after match interview.

Nothing about Barca but how well did Liverpool do, outstanding performance and you couldnt write the script any better for the 2 scorers

I didnt think they would win there, i thought a draw at best, but great result for Liverpool.

They are in the driving seat along with Man U and Chelsea in there ties but Arsenal have to turn round a 1-0 score. Could all 4 english sides be in the last 8 - that could set up some great fixtures

TBH I can't see Barca getting through - they were pretty poor.

AC Milan - again poor and the tinks have a good chance ! :sigh:

Chelsea will not beat any of the other big teams - Terry going out is a big loss.

Man Ure look to be my Favourites at present... Arsenal are also in with a shout.

TBH I can't see Barca getting through - they were pretty poor.

AC Milan - again poor and the tinks have a good chance ! :sigh:

Chelsea will not beat any of the other big teams - Terry going out is a big loss.

Man Ure look to be my Favourites at present... Arsenal are also in with a shout.

Well i put �£20 on Real @ 9/1 in the group stages so i'm hoping they start to pick up a bit, good result against Bayern but it does look quite open just now, i mean there's nobody really sticking out, although Manure are looking good, hard one to pick IMO :confused: