Forth Road Bridge could be closed until AFTER Christmas

Bring back the ferries.

I'm sure we reached a point in history sometime at the beginning of this century where the 'Big Yin in the Sky' decided enough was enough and that it was time to put many aspects of society and life into reverse.

A few folk over on FF say that weather has been and will be terrible at Kircaldy, so we might be bound for a postponement ...

More rain and wind expected today and tomorrow so there may be an issue but I'd hope the game would go ahead.

The extra traffic won't help either but it's should still be lighter than a week-day so fingers crossed that won't affect things.

The thought of going to Starks Park or any small stadium with limited shelter in this weather is bad.

It was bad enough at Ibrox last week.

I can see a postponement coming for today.

If there are other ways to get there and the pitch and weather conditions are playable then it will go through. The only time I can remember games being postponed for the weather(not pitch) is if there is snow or ice around the stadium that they can't clear in time. Given these conditions are not appropriate it shouldn't be cancelled. 1person is cold at 15 degrees and others are sub zero toughies.

If there are other ways to get there and the pitch and weather conditions are playable then it will go through. The only time I can remember games being postponed for the weather(not pitch) is if there is snow or ice around the stadium that they can't clear in time. Given these conditions are not appropriate it shouldn't be cancelled. 1person is cold at 15 degrees and others are sub zero toughies.

Hearts game at Tyncastle is already called off...............can't think the weather will be any better in Kirkaldy

RRFC Official ‏@RaithRovers_FC 2m2 minutes ago Kirkcaldy, Scotland

.Following a pitch inspection this morning, today's match v @RangersFC is still on. A further inspection will take place at 11.30

F*&king great for those of who have to leave in 45 minutes.....:(