Warburton interview after game

It would have just been me and muttering "where the feck is everybody?" :D

True story. Guy worked for me, rabid Tim. Known to take a small refreshment on a Friday night. They are playing Hibs on Saturday, he misses the Renton bus, jumps on train to Queen Street, then to Edinburgh, gets to Eatster Road with 5 minutes to spare.

You are ahead of me now, games at Parkhead.

True story. Guy worked for me, rabid Tim. Known to take a small refreshment on a Friday night. They are playing Hibs on Saturday, he misses the Renton bus, jumps on train to Queen Street, then to Edinburgh, gets to Eatster Road with 5 minutes to spare.

...and, a holiday in Palma Novo one year late into a drinking session with fellow holiday makers an Englishman appeared the worst for weather, said he had tickets for the Barcelona match against local rivals Espanyol the next day and asked how to get there...someone in the company said 'the 22 bus takes you right to the stadium Gov'...reply 'thanks mate'.

What worries me is repetitive talk of dressing room anger,how that will help sort it out Warburton on his stick to policy all very well but it is not being transferred to pitch I feel we are getting stale if not falling backwards.

Needs some sort of change as seemingly there is no plan B.

Edited by MacK1950

Reminds me of these from 2006:

Not ****ing Happy- I want somebody at Celtic sacked

Like many other fans I was glued to the CL draw and then waited patiently for celtic to post the official match days so I could book all our flights me and two others for all 6 games, I spent a 2 hours solid booking flights to, liverpool, edinburgh, glasgow, lisbon, malmo, hamburg only to find out some ****ing idiot at celtic got every ****ing date wrong.

I've spent close on €2000 for all flights and now there not worth a shite, not only that I've now got to book again at more inflated prices.

Me and my mates have gone from a great high with new signings and draw to disbelief.

Does anyone have a clue how I can rectify this?'

Originally Posted by paulleger

aerlingus cheap flights to lisbon

from dublin leaving the 6th dec at 6.20am returning the 7th at 12.40pm all in e108 euro return not bad imo

dublad

Re: aerlingus cheap flights to lisbon

where you going to watch the game as we're playing fc copenhagen that nite??

I would say so personally ranger, I feel were going back the way, when was the last good game tav had? Why are we bringing on Clark when the boy hardie is scoring for fun? why isnt McKay getting in the box forcing the opposition to tackle him. This isnt the same team we witnessed at the start and im fed up hearing the ten men behind the ball nonsense. Its up to us to draw them out is it not? Morton gave us plenty to get in behind them cos they broke in numbers when they attacked us..

So it was to be expected then, not a bad day at the office?