Rangers FC has withdrawn £40,000 worth of advertising revenue from The Herald

Thank you for the correction to my typo, I do know the difference.

I'll ignore your standard offensive comment.

It wasn't meant to be offensive.

It is simply a straightforward question in plain language.

Do you fail to understand the reason for or disagree with the rationale of posting the Leckie article?

edit

I'm not usually one to pick people up on their grammer as I make plenty of mistakes myself but did so above because I wanted to avoid doubt as to what was behind my question.

Edited by buster.

Remember, 'Thugs and Thieves'?

A most successful Sellik under MON took action against the Daily Record's front page headline, 'Thugs and Thieves'. The players' Christmas night out was held in Newcastle, the Record sent both a reporter and snapper to cover expected events of super hero costumes and high jinx. They caught several married Bhoys in a well known singles bar, and began taking photos. Spotted, they were chased for several hundred yards, caught, threatened, and the camera was destroyed. Hence, 'Thugs and Thieves'.

Over the ensuing week, the Record was banned, the Editor was told his future was behind him, and the culminating blow came from big, big Sellik supporter, John McGuire. He owned Phoenix Honda and he pitched up on the front page of the Sun to proclaim his company would withdraw all advertising from the Record. This consisted of over a dozen full colour pages, three times per week. Further, he was transferring all advertising revenues to a more Sellik friendly environment at Radio Snyde.

I agree with Bluedell, this particular incident is hardly the straw to act on, and I am most wary of banning any of the fourth estate, even Scrote. Rather, draw them out on to your ground and publicaly cut the legs from them, particularly persistent offenders. Yesterday, Chris McLaughlin got himself into a most uncomfortable tangle in attempting to avoid uttering Sellik and sectarian chanting in the same sentence. It should be pointed out that dearest Chris did NOT seek/provide a quote from Nil by Mouth in the Stranraer story, and did NOT personally demand action. In fact, Chris was of the opinion that he could NOT see how an independent judicial panel could arrive at a conclusion on Sellik supporters and sectarian chanting. Chris was most sure that the SPFL Board could deal effectively with Rangers supporters.

Do you fail to understand the reason for or disagree with the rationale of posting the Leckie article?

edit

I'm not usually one to pick people up on their grammer as I make plenty of mistakes myself but did so above because I wanted to avoid doubt as to what was behind my question.

You do indeed (make plenty of mistakes); "Grammar" is spelled with an "a".

As to your question, FS will not be slow in responding to my comment if he feels the need.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

You do indeed (make plenty of mistakes); "Grammar" is spelled with an "a".

As to your question, FS will not be slow in responding to my comment if he feels the need.

I don't think he really needs to tbh as there is a 'par for the course' feel about it.

One thing I'm sure of is that my good friend FS does not need any assistance or guidance from you as he is by no means shy at coming forward when he feels the need.

That is not what I was doing.

I was trying to get an answer out of you for my own curiosity.

Failures

Grammar + Comprehension = 'One of those days' ??

Green + Charles = 'One of those regimes'

:laugh:

....:seal:

Edited by buster.

I was merely pointing out the glaring omission of The National from the list of Newsquest publications.

Something you could have done quite easily by stating the fact as you have done now; without posting an article based on an event that you yourself agree had nothing whatsoever to do with the OP.