Rangers' Wi-Fi providers FAIL in bid to arrest £300,000 over unpaid bill

No I am no asserting anything BH. I am basing what I have posted on the simple fact that given all we've gone through over the past few years I do not believe our current board want to get dragged into court for anything whatsoever, no matter how minor. The negative publicity alone would put the board and club up to scrutiny with the obvious effects as most of the scrutiny would come from the usual financial experts who hammer away on their keyboards while wearing green and grey. As you've maintained throughout the thread, the contracts will be there for examination and all will out eventually. The court hearing as I understand it is not to demand payment from Rangers but to attempt to ring-fence money in the event the company win their case. As said, all will out. I have faith that we are in the right here.

Now let's get our money paid back for poor service I don't use Wi Fi at stadium but my son does and he says it's crap.

It's probably a pure coincidence, but everything that regime bought, was mostly over-paid for and was absolute crap and never worked for long. The TV's in the concourses was another purchase that seemed a hefty price and didn't last long.

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Rangers provided profit/loss statement for Dec 31, 2015 that showed half-year losses significantly down to just below £500,000.

Now THAT is a very significant statement. I would suggest that is a HUGE corner turned, although the volatility of revenues between 1st and 2nd half of the season may see that number increase, but I suspect it is a far better set of results than the interim results last year (too lazy to find them :D)

Can someone explain to me and others with no clue on how a football club running with losses of £500,000 is nothing to be concerned about?

We are the best supported club in the land with an average of 30 - 40 thousand attendances yet we aren't making any profits?