Oduwa loan deal ends

And that proves what about his ability to make it as a pro ?

You said he would make it at that or higher level but essentialy you and others claim he wan't allowed to play here; my point is that it will be harder for him to perform at that level, not easier.

He can beat players who don't tackle all night but that doesn't make him a football player.

Edited by BrahimHemdani

You said he would make it at that or higher level but essentialy you and others claim he wan't allowed to play here; my point is that it will beharder for him to perform at that level, not easier.

He can beat players who don't tackle all night but that doesn't make him a football player.

Can you point to where I said he wasn't allowed to play here ? Didn't think so. There are far, far worse players than Oduwa who are currently playing in the English pro leagues.

When Nathan done his 'Rainbow Flick' on his debut, I thought "YES..GIRUY"...Whether it was the media or Rangers management staff who put him off doing it again is anyone's guess, but I think everything for the lad went downhill after that.

Oduwa could and did make things happen when he had the ball, glide past people like McKay does, not with pace, but technical ability. For an 18-year old, he sure looks a player. I doubt anyone on here can predict where he will end up and what level he will be capable of. On occassion (sic!), he actually reminded me of Mark Walters, at least what little I/we saw of him.

He enjoyed his time here and I for one can't say a bad word about him. IMHO, Warburton most likely decided that he did not exactly fit the bill, was not suited for the Scottish game and would be better served in his development when playing down south. And unless I hear something else from the club, I'll go by that.

Edited by der Berliner

Of course mate...but without being pumpernickel you compared him to McKay too which was taking it too far :D

To be honest when McKay was 19\20 he didn't look like making it at Rangers. What a revelation he has been this season.