Ticket Office mistake...

I made my way up from Reading for the Tel Aviv game on thursday, with my missus- her first ever game at Ibrox (I'm trying to convert her :thup: )

anyway

we travelled all the way up, booked into a hotel, and got there early and were enjoying the building atmosphere. We were in the Copland rear, right behind the goal and about half way up, great seats. about 20 minutes before kick off, a couple comes up to us and says excuse me but you're in our seats. we all got our tickets out and discovered that me and the missus were in the right seats, but they were the couple's season ticket seats. we all went and saw the nearest steward and tried to sort it out, the first thing he did was send the couple back to the seats and told me and my missus to follow him. Was beginning to get a bit pissed off at this point. He told us to wait in the concourse whilst he looked for his supervisor, which took him ages, all the while we were missing the build up to the game having travelled hundreds of miles for the game. he finally came back and said he couldn't find his supervisor and had to go make a phone call, but at this point the woman of the couple whose seats we were in had come down to try and help and she basically had a go at this guy until he FINALLY used his radio to get his boss and they managed to find us 2 seats together in the copland front, right near the pitch, great for the atmosphere but the view was awful compared to the seats we'd paid for.

Luckily, we won and it was a great game, but how ridiculous is it that the ticket office can double book seats in this day and age? I was livid, the stewards were unhelpful and slow in doing anything, and it left my missus with a poor image of rangers.

well done ticket office :mad:

Guest MichaelMols
I made my way up from Reading for the Tel Aviv game on thursday, with my missus- her first ever game at Ibrox (I'm trying to convert her :thup: )

anyway

we travelled all the way up, booked into a hotel, and got there early and were enjoying the building atmosphere. We were in the Copland rear, right behind the goal and about half way up, great seats. about 20 minutes before kick off, a couple comes up to us and says excuse me but you're in our seats. we all got our tickets out and discovered that me and the missus were in the right seats, but they were the couple's season ticket seats. we all went and saw the nearest steward and tried to sort it out, the first thing he did was send the couple back to the seats and told me and my missus to follow him. Was beginning to get a bit pissed off at this point. He told us to wait in the concourse whilst he looked for his supervisor, which took him ages, all the while we were missing the build up to the game having travelled hundreds of miles for the game. he finally came back and said he couldn't find his supervisor and had to go make a phone call, but at this point the woman of the couple whose seats we were in had come down to try and help and she basically had a go at this guy until he FINALLY used his radio to get his boss and they managed to find us 2 seats together in the copland front, right near the pitch, great for the atmosphere but the view was awful compared to the seats we'd paid for.

Luckily, we won and it was a great game, but how ridiculous is it that the ticket office can double book seats in this day and age? I was livid, the stewards were unhelpful and slow in doing anything, and it left my missus with a poor image of rangers.

well done ticket office :mad:

They are an absolute shambles my friend.

I have also had a bad experience with the ticket office recently which has thankfully been resolved but not before I had wasted hours on the phone to them! :mad:

m8 the TO fuck everything up over the last 5 seasons i have had at least 10 fuck ups and everytime it is a 10 quid fine (not that i ever pay it)

TBH this is my last season as a ST holder the portacabin at the away end is one of the reasons

Del.

Guest MichaelMols
m8 the TO fuck everything up over the last 5 seasons i have had at least 10 fuck ups and everytime it is a 10 quid fine (not that i ever pay it)

TBH this is my last season as a ST holder the portacabin at the away end is one of the reasons

Del.

You're not the 1st person I've heard saying they will not renew their season tickets due to TO cock up's (not that I am saying that is your sole reason).

The way I was treated by them for the up coming game against the bheggers would possibly have forced me no to renew if it hadn't have been sorted out.

Thats just a pure balls up and i feel sorry for you mate. I think u should have stood your ground and stayed at the seats.

I considered this, but the couple who claimed they were their seats were very polite etc and tried to help us out. I lost my rag a bit after the steward simply sent them back to the seats and told us to go with him, not happy :admin:

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest bud, the ticket office is disgraceful and couldn't give a flying fuck about the supporters. I hope you write to them and complain.

He Shouldn't complain to the ticket office but to David Murray or at least Rangers football club. The ticket office will just send you a standard email.(We are sorry blah blah).

Anhother mistake they made

Home tickets for the Tel aviv game were ment to be going on sale on a monday morning but on the rangers home internet site they already had them up on the friday before for sale so my dad snatched them up there and then also when thousands of fans got there tickets they decide to prices up. Bloody joke