Solid Display Lacking Quality In Final Third

Rab!,I'm not going to argue with you again!,carry on.

MW & DW have done an excellent job but I genuinely believe they have let themselves down by not bringing in better quality up front to replace the likes of Miller & Clark

MW & DW have done an excellent job but I genuinely believe they have let themselves down by not bringing in better quality up front to replace the likes of Miller & Clark

Clark has definitely let the troops down Rab, he can't get anywhere near a starting spot now and as for Hardie, wonder where it has all went wrong for him?

Clark has definitely let the troops down Rab, he can't get anywhere near a starting spot now and as for Hardie, wonder where it has all went wrong for him?

Hardie is still young. He has time on his side but unfortunately he will learn nothing in the U20 development league so will probably need to go on loan somewhere like Walsh did.

Clark was never good enough to begin with IMO

We totally dominated that match today and we were very unlucky!,I can't see where any criticism is coming from?,apart from not scoring which happens every week in every league in the world.

First game we haven't scored in ian...and we have a crisis apparently :drink:

Hardie is still young. He has time on his side but unfortunately he will learn nothing in the U20 development league so will probably need to go on loan somewhere like Walsh did.

Clark was never good enough to begin with IMO

When does Clark's contract end?