Scottish Cup Quarter Final: Sat 5th March 12.30pm - Rangers v Dundee

Kilmarnock v Rangers, Tuesday 16 February 2016

Kilmarnock take on Rangers in the replay of the 5th round of the William Hill Scottish Cup at Rugby Park on Tuesday 16 February 2016

Please note season ticket passes are not eligible for cup games. Season ticket holders will have an opportunity to purchase their tickets in their usual seats from Tuesday 9 February at 9.30 am until 5.00 pm and on Wednesday 10 February from 9.30 am until 5.00 pm, after which all seats will be on general sale to home fans on a first come, first served basis.

Please note tickets will not be available to purchase on line, however season ticket holders can purchase tickets over the telephone and uplifted from the Killie Shop by calling 01563 545310.

The Chadwick and Moffat stands will be allocated to Rangers FC and tickets can only be purchased from Rangers FC directly. Please note there will be no away tickets for sale at Kilmarnock ticket office.

Ticket prices are as follows:

£19 Adults

£14 Concessions (Over 65’s, 16 and 17 year olds)

£6 Under 16’s.

This is on the Kilmarnock website so their tickets went on sale today.

Alan McRae: So sorry Stephen Thompson

SFA chief Alan McRae last night told Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson he’s got every right to feel angry at the Scottish Cup draw farce which cost his club a six-figure cash bonanza.

United were drawn at home to Celtic before the procedure had to be voided after a ball opened inside the pot. United ended up with a tricky journey to face in-form Ross County instead.

The trip to Dingwall will obviously see them make nowhere what they would have from hosting the champions over the weekend of March 5-6.

The whole cringeworthy episode left both the SFA and Scottish football a total laughing stock in the eyes of the world.

And McRae told SunSport: “I fully appreciate if Stephen was left angry. At first Dundee United are playing Celtic at home, then they’ve got Ross County in Dingwall.

“My reaction as a chairman — if I’d been looking at a visit from the champions, a full house, television coverage, gate receipts — would have been one of massive disappointment.

“But the draw was flawed — there’s no way we could continue or leave the original draw as it was and resume with the other teams.

“It was embarrassing for all concerned and I can only apologise again to those affected including, of course, Stephen and Dundee United.

“Unfortunately, it has reflected badly on the SFA and Scottish football and that hurts, believe me.

“The staff who organise it are mortified.

“They do an excellent job and work hard to make sure everything about the competition goes smoothly.

They are good, loyal people. But when you get something like this, well it deflates everyone.

“It turned into a shambles. It only took seconds for it to be stopped — but it felt like minutes, it was all very uncomfortable.

“I will fully understand if Stephen is upset and demands an explanation.

“Celtic at home would’ve brought in a lot of money for Dundee United so, yes, it will be a big disappointment they’re not now getting that tie.

“I have every sympathy for Stephen and his club over what’s happened. Of course I do.

“But there was no alternative to declaring that the draw had to be made again.

“There will be a couple of clubs at least — or maybe only one — who will be upset. But we will have an inquest.”

McRae and SFA chief executive Stewart Regan spoke moments after the re-started draw at the Hampden Hall of Fame had been completed and they resumed their discussion at the National Stadium yesterday.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/6920785/SFA-boss-So-sorry-Stephen.html

The buck stops with the Chief Executive. It's the latest in a long line of SFA cock-ups and he still remains in place. Perhaps it's time to assign the responsibility properly and look for a non-partisan, competent CEO for the SFA.