Shout out to all our contributors

Quick note to highlight our main site contributors - old and new!

Without the folk below, the main site (and arguably a large part of the forum) wouldn't work as it's their quality content that ensures we have interesting issues to talk about on a regular basis. Yes, I know we have mainstream media sites but I think it's fantastic that so many bears are able to write so well on a wide range of subjects on sites such as ours.

Please take the time to follow them on Twitter if you can and join me in thanking them for their continued efforts.

@AndySteel70

@johndcgow

@JohnMcIntosh19

@porthendry

@jamiecurrie89

@garyvalentine_

@andthefoxsays

@Simmy41

@WarbsIsMagic

@JordanC1107

@mister_bee_

@GersnetPete

Not to mention the lads who don't use social media: Rousseau and 26th of Foot who I know everyone enjoys reading immensely. If you'd like to join the lads in contributing, please get in touch!

Last but not least, I better mention the admin team. Zappa, Craig, Pete, Bluedell and Blueflag all do a great job behind the scenes to keep the place ticking along and it's often a thankless task doing so. Cap doffed gents.

All in all, thanks to everyone who uses the site and it's amazing that 16 years later the place is still going strong!

Here here to that Frankie. 16 years though shitthebed. Despite profile active for past few years I still remember the very beginning of gersnet.

From myself and the rest of the forum we also must thank you ....for without you this place wouldn't be here. Keep up the good work Frankie....

(Enjoy your wee holiday too!)

Edited by blueflag

Here here to that Frankie. 16 years though shitthebed. Despite profile active for past few years I still remember the very beginning of gersnet.

From myself and the rest of the forum we also must thank you ....for without you this place wouldn't be here. Keep up the good work Frankie....

(Enjoy your wee holiday too!)

I have to agree with you and the agree button is not enough. I always say there is nobody in the world who can't be missed but life is far easier and more interesting with with them around.

I also think Craig should get a special mention as he (probably unknown to most) sponsors a lot of things on the website. He may be brick hard sometimes in debating but for the website he is a big softy.

The Gersnet certainly brightens up my day although the wife would say I would get more bloody work done without it.:D

I have to agree with you and the agree button is not enough. I always say there is nobody in the world who can't be missed but life is far easier and more interesting with with them around.

I also think Craig should get a special mention as he (probably unknown to most) sponsors a lot of things on the website. He may be brick hard sometimes in debating but for the website he is a big softy.

The Gersnet certainly brightens up my day although the wife would say I would get more bloody work done without it.:D

Lol. I'm stubborn at times pete, which makes me difficult to debate with at times too :D But in real life I'm just a regular Rangers-loving guy that would give my last to see other people happy.

Gersnet, and all of its members, are part of me now - the small things I do for the site are absolutely my pleasure - all of us visiting and contributing, no matter in what manner, are ensuring the continued enjoyment for ALL of us. I always look at it in terms of "If I didn't help out, or visit Gersnet and Gersnet folded, what would I be doing?" - and the answer for me is that I would have nowhere to go to get my Rangers fix - simply because FF and RM just aren't my cup of tea - I much prefer the mature debate that we receive on Gersnet.

We all have our moments and some people rub us the wrong way (differing personalities will do that....) but for the most part we have reasoned, mature debate about the issues. I find Gersnet to be fairly intellectually stimulating from a football perspective and I, for one, would be saddened to see it go, hence why we ALL are part of ensuring this wee website continues on.

My thanks go to Frankie for being the boss man, Zappa, Bluedell, blueflag and you pete for ensuring things keep ticking over and with no disrespect to ANY of you, most importantly the forum members who provide mature, reasoned debate and make Gersnet a delight to visit on a daily basis.

Thank you everyone :D